1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder View Post
    hahahahahahahaha
    hey i'm just telling the TRUTH!!!
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Didn't anyone at PDI notice that under that huge "GMA Corruptest" headline is the little headline: "Filipinos upbeat for '08"? :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    that's odd. who the heck is running that newspaper? i demand an explanation!!!
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    last year ay 210 Billion ang budget deficit natin but this year ay 65 billion nalang. wala ako nakita sa TV or Dyaryo na good news na ganyan.
    If that's true, then keep GMA in place or at least until her term is over. It's things like that above everyone should be paying attention to. The whole society's awash with corruption (down to the very grassroots) and not just the current administration. Might as well keep the administration that's getting something done.

Post-Marcos, the media in the Philippines tended to be sensationalist. Of course back in Marcos' time, the media was his own personal speaking podium.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    We'll if it ever goes out on the front page, it will immediately get shoot down as being a doctored result and not reflective of reality. I will bet on that!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    di na ko naniniwala sa media natin. kung sino ang pinakamalakas ang boses e yun ang ilalabas.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Didn't anyone at PDI notice that under that huge "GMA Corruptest" headline is the little headline: "Filipinos upbeat for '08"? :bwahaha:
    I did. I really wished na yun na lang ang headline nila. Mas maganda pa dating sa buong bayan nun.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    ..............or the IMF forecast for RP. Makes you wonder if that paper is a glorified tabloid. At least a tabloid doesn't pretend to be a decent newspaper.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Granting that the surveys right and the economy continue to move forward at 7% clip, ok na rin. Look at China with it's suppressed press not reporting anything and even with the expat perception that its corruption is worse than RP, nobody can really complain as long most everybody is benefitting from a 10% a year economic growth.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Because it's a perception game... and the opposition is good at it. The hell with the economy, poverty, oil prices, etc... they just want GMA down.

*sigh* Destructive politics at its best, my countrymen...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
GMA: Most corrupt president