New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Well, not quite... thinking about it, mahirap sabihin kung sino talaga ang nag-cheat, dahil puwede din na-i-share ng mga kasangkot yung answers sa mga kasama nila na pumasok sa ibang review center... ...so most likely, kahit anong result ng investigation, all or nothing ang retake.

RE: the money? It's the government's fault, it's their money they're spending... and if you think about it... taxpayers din ang mga students at mga magulang nila... they deserve good service from the Government.

Government money is government money, not the people's money. It's what people pay to the Government for government services such as infrastructure, development, security, etcetera. RE: It's payment for services received.

If those services are not delivered in a timely and orderly manner, such as in the case of this exam, that's not the fault of the examinees, it's the fault of the office that leaked the exam questions in the first place.

Don't blame the students for wasting that money when it's obvious that it's the PRC that messed up.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa dinami-dami nyong mga nasabi, retake pa rin ang dapat na gawin dyan. hindi mo pwedeng sabihin na yung mga previous board exams ay nagkaroon din ng cheating anomaly, na dapat din silang magretake. impossible nang mangyari yun. itong kasalukuyang batch talaga ang minalas at napagtuunan ng pansin ng media, at kumalat pa internationally. retake lang talaga ang makapaglilinis ng stigma na ito.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Oh, I don't debate the necessity of a retake, whether full or partial. My beef is where the responsibility for the cost should lie.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    52 million? laban pa rin!!! no retake!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cost of the retake should definitely come from the PRC, it was their fault in the first place.

isuzoom, walang magagawa ang pagmamatigas. not retaking the exam means this batch will forever be branded as cheaters. unless you come up with a fool proof way to segregate the cheaters from the real passers.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    No, they will be branded as victims of the PRC stupidity and inutile government officials.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's what you think. but the employers think otherwise.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    true. I have a function as an interviewer of job applicants. if I am in the medical field, I'd stay away from that batch. good and rotten apples combined. kasi we'll never know.

hirap din kasi sinasabi kesyo visayas and mindanao hindi nakatikim ng leak or whatever. sa instant communications ba naman sa panahon ngaun and sa dami ng means of communications (telecommunications and internet), not impossible diba.
    Last edited by oldblue; October 6th, 2006 at 03:24 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    a license doesn't guarantee a job... companies, hospitals (local or abroad) for this matter have their own method of determining which applicants they should hire. and also have their own standard process on how to evaluate probationary performance. from these they can deliberate if they should or shouldn't hire an applicant/trainee nurse... which means it's the companies' own prerogative whether they'll hire the individual based on his/her key competencies as a nurse regardless from what batch of examinees he/she came from...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    read this on MB... http://www.mb.com.ph/OPED2006100976536.html

Letter to the Editor

Okay to retake

Although it is unfair that we have to retake the exam, it is clear that my own personal integrity is questioned. Whether or not I would get my license after passing the June 2006 exam, would hospitals hire me?

If I am to become a nurse, I should be one because I met the requirements to become one. And not because people manipulated my grades for me to pass. Being a nurse requires trust in the self first and foremost. Trust in one's capabilities to do the job that needs to be done.

If I would react violently to the retake issue, then is this how I should treat my patients? I don't blame people for joining the rallies but such recourse is short-lived. The leakage issue will soon be history yet I will live on. I want to move on. This is just a challenge. If I don't take the exam again, what right do I have to take other exams which entail more?

It is a simple equation wherein the people who reacted spontaneously shows what kind of nurses they would become. Nurses need to be patient and understanding. And if this is how today's nurses would solve issues, then they have no right to become nurses. If I really want to become a nurse, what am I afraid of? Failing? Stress? All these are a given.

Life is never easy. Confront the issue and take the long road. If a nurse does not know how to solve his/her problems head-on, then nursing in the Philippines has no future to speak off. Believe in one's self. Entertaining doubts will only cause a person to stagnate. Move forward, look forward, be the future...

GMA Laban O Bawi nursing exam.