New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ewan ko diyan sa cheap medical bill... if you are familiar with botika ng bayan, they sell branded medicines at cheaper cost, their drugs are coming from india and other countries with cheaper man power, same generic, same good brand, but cheaper para sa mahihirap daw ito kasi govt owned ang mga botika ng bayan.

a pharmacist told me that the drus sold there came from india, and they arent sure of the quality of the drug though real, and they might have a different raw materials.

me point yung indi ma momonitor ng BFAD lahat ng cheaper medicine, BUT they could increase the number of their manpower to do so.

mawawalan priveledges mga doctors niyan hehehe kung cheaper na ang drugs=(

i am for lowering of the prices but not necessarily be floored down prices

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    some people actually have been giving feedbacks that some of these medicines are not as effective as their local counterpart, let it be so, the people will decide through the choices they have.

on another front, if congress will pass this bill (and do it soon), which is clearly in favor of public interest, then its a way of saying that they care for us, the people who voted them in office and that they cant be swayed by the lobby money that floats in congress.
    Last edited by Asus700; December 15th, 2007 at 11:21 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
GMA ally blocks Cheap Meds Bill