New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    OT

Just wondering what OB is in this forum and this thread in particular?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    medyo may mali yata sa example ni bladerunner. Sige, lets say na ok na si mr. pres ng finland ay na-impress sa eroplano ni madam pandak, tapos magtatayo na ng nokia factory. majority ng ma-eemploy sa factory would be factory workers and so we would expect na blue collared job and hindi yun mga grads from reputable universities ang magfifill ng karamihan ng posisyon sa kumpanya. so malamang mga product ng public schools ang karamihan ng magtatrabaho dun, eh pano kung yun mga taong yun eh illiterate dahil sa hindi sinoportahan ang educational system natin at pinabayaan dahil sa mishandling ng finances? eh di hindi sila mapapasok ng trabaho sa factory dahil kulang ang skills nila tapos nandyan ang china na mas mababa ang labor costs. para maging competitive tayo sa manufacturing eh dapat highly skilled ang tao natin at mababa ang labor costs.

so pano na ngayon yan? eh di dadami na ang krimen dahil kelangan din mabuhay ang mga yan, at dahil walang makuhang trabaho dahil walang skill, dahil walang mahusay na edukasyon, dahil walang suporta ang gobyerno eh magsisipagsnatch, akyat-bahay, holdaper, carnapper etc ang mga yan!

Kung ang isang ama eh pababayaan ang kanyang asawa at mga anak at uunahin ang luho niya eh ano ang aasahan mo sa asawa at anak nito kungdi mangutang. kung walang magpautang eh di magbebenta ng gamit. kung wala na mabentang gamit eh mag-pu-**** na o magnakaw o mamalimos sa kalsada. sana naman hindi ganon katigas ang mga mukha nila....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    OT: OB=ye 'ole blue

topic: are there any politicians monitoring this thread?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post

I REALLY REALLY HOPE SO!!! para naman may mapulut silang magandang aral HUH.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    2B pesos is around US$51m. This price is pretty cheap for 2 jets and 2 gunships. Another thing to consider is that there are very few who actually understand how hectic GMA's itinerary is. I was able to see it once. I gave thanks to the Lord that I am not the President. If I had a schedule like hers, malamang nasiraan na ulo ko sa pressure.

For a layman's analogy: when travelling, there is a certain mileage point where it becomes cheaper to buy your own car, rather than take the bus. This is why med reps have cars, instead of taking public transport.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post

OT

Well, now I know what the acronym is. I still don't get its meaning.

ole blue......... blue as in grumpy, gloomy, negative? Blue balls?

Back to topic....

Just wondering. How did GMA travel abroad in the past for her official visits? Plus, has the aircraft been selected yet? At this point, I'm not sure if the aircraft will be an executive jet or a big honking airline-type jet. And if it's going to be an airline-type jet, will it be a conventional passenger layout or will it have the works ala US Presidential jet?
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 15th, 2007 at 07:14 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    OT

Well, now I know what the acronym is. I still don't get its meaning.

ole blue......... blue as in grumpy, gloomy, negative? Blue balls?
    sir Jun, how easily we forget, OB = oldblue.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    OT: precisely, [looks sideways] {whisper}hey, i don't wanna get banned like him ya know{/whisper} atin, atin lang ha
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    The bid announcement:

Office of the President
    of the Philippines
    Malacañang

INVITATION TO APPLY FOR ELIGIBILITY AND TO BID

The Office of the Presiden,t through the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), hereby invites interested aircraft manufacturers, distributors, integrators, or their authorized representatives to apply for eligibility to bid for the acquisition of Two (2) Presidential Fixed-Wing Executive Jets [lot-1] and Two (2) Rotary Aircrafts [lot-2].

The Fixed-Wing Executive Jet must be factory new, twin-engine (turbofan engines), pressurized, equipped with FAA/CAO required and compliant avionics/instruments, fitted with Auxiliary Power Unit and in VIP cabin configuration. The Rotary Aircraft must also be factory new, powered with twin turbine engines with minimum rating of 900 shaft horsepower per engine, no cooling time required for restarting and having a minimum of thirty (30) minutes continuous power at One Engine Inoperative (OEI). It must be in standard FAA IFR configuration and in VIP cabin layout.

The type of aircraft to be offered should have been used as a VIP/Executive aircraft by the country of origin and by at least two countries by the time of aircraft delivery.

The Approved Budge for the Contract (ABC) is Two Billion One Hundred Fifty Six Million Nine Hundred Sixty Thousand Pesos (Php 2,156,960,000).

Eligibility and Bid/Tender Documents may be secured from the BAC Technical Working group (at the Engineering Office, Office of the President, Rm. G-107, Ground Floor, Mabini Hall, Malacañang, Manila) upon payment of non-refundable fee of One Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 100,000) per lot beginning on December 12, 2007 (Wednesday) up to December 18, 2007 (Tuesday).

A pre-bid conference will be held on December 19, 2007, Wednesday, at 3:00 pm at the GGAO Conference Room, Rm. M-121 (Mezzanine), Mabini Hall, Malacañang, Manila.

Deadline for the submission of the Eligibility and Bid/Tender Documents/Forms shall be on January 4, 2008, Friday, at 12:00 noon at the said Engineering Office. The opening of bids will be held on the same day at 2:00 pm at the GGAO Conference Room, Rm. M-121 (Mezzanine), Mabini Hall, Malacañang, Manila.

This office reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive any defect in them and to award to the bidder whose bid is the most advantageous to the government.

(Sgd.) Atty. LYNN DANAO-MORENO
    Assistant Executive Secretary and
    Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    It will go down to 2.....Dassault Falcon or Gulfstream............ i smell bad fish....parang tapos na ang bidding...naluto na.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Gloria wants 2 VIP jets and 2 VIP helicopters