New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    She'll probably end up with the same human rights record as the Marcos regime. I just hope she stacks up on allies once she steps down because payback's gonna be a b!tch.
    payback? what payback? she and her cohorts are accumulating as much money as they possibly could because they know that nothing "bad" would happen to them after 2010. Ganyan "kabait" ang mga pinoy!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    She'll probably end up with the same human rights record as the Marcos regime. I just hope she stacks up on allies once she steps down because payback's gonna be a b!tch.
    payback? what payback? she and her cohorts are accumulating as much money as they possibly could because they know that nothing "bad" would happen to them after 2010. Ganyan "kabait" ang mga pinoy!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ^^^the million dollar question is will she step down come 2010? that is still a big puzzle to all of us...
    I think the better question is, would people allow her to stay in power?

I remember watching a movie where a comedian was elected President of the United States who subsequently withdrew before taking office. One of the things he said is that:

"Remember, politicians are like your favorite disposable diaper. They should be changed often."

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ^^^the million dollar question is will she step down come 2010? that is still a big puzzle to all of us...

Bro.,- nakakalango ang kapangyarihan at ang mga kasama nitong 'benepisyo'.....

6505:Bath:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    That is why there is a difference between MANAGER and LEADER.

Granting, Gloria may be GOOD economic manager..well..we just give it to her...

She is still not a good leader...poor governance, lack of moral authority, etc.
    Agree here.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    only reason why her reputation is messed up is because of media
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Gloria a bitter pill to swallow