New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Baka naterminate consultancy contract nya kaya nag ngawa.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Ganun ba? Ngayon ba hindi? Repacking and replacement of relief goods , hoarded relief goods, etc.
    Why do you think CNN has come out with that report against politicking of the relief goods.
    Why do you think foreign donors decided to directly distribute the goods to the victims.
    And that piss off the crooks in this govt, that they want taxes on cash donations and relief goods not channeled thru govt agencies.
    At the time of Ondoy, Noynoy was at Eraps mansion discussing his plan to run in 2010. When it came out to the press, Kris reacted by showing her distributing relief goods thats not even hers. And commenting she is the first to do so.
    Went to Tacloban on the 3rd day to plucked out a relative stranded in a hotel. I felt the govt doesn't exist there.
    Huh? Err? What?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Ganun ba? Ngayon ba hindi? Repacking and replacement of relief goods , hoarded relief goods, etc.
    Why do you think CNN has come out with that report against politicking of the relief goods.
    Why do you think foreign donors decided to directly distribute the goods to the victims.
    And that piss off the crooks in this govt, that they want taxes on cash donations and relief goods not channeled thru govt agencies.
    At the time of Ondoy, Noynoy was at Eraps mansion discussing his plan to run in 2010. When it came out to the press, Kris reacted by showing her distributing relief goods thats not even hers. And commenting she is the first to do so.
    Went to Tacloban on the 3rd day to plucked out a relative stranded in a hotel. I felt the govt doesn't exist there.
    IMHO, mas worst ngayon. kahit naman ngayon may corruption din in times of calamity. remember the dswd repacking incident at mactan airbase? malaysian donated food packs were repacked with dswd plastic bags less the corned beef and noodles. till now, i just cant figure out why it took 3 days to deliver food packs to tacloban. ang inaabangan ko, yong mungkahi ni abad na mangutang sa labas ng bansa and use the undistributed pdaf/dap. to rehab leyte. sounds big money, for their super duper deep pockets.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    ^ Here we go again.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Let us put this in a proper context. Fortun did say gma was clean. But in terms of disaster management, accdg to her, gma's response was far more organized and faster. Yes there was corruption somewhere. But it not like there is none in noynoy's govt. That is just an illusion this govt and his supporters would like to project.

And if I am correct, this is not the first time noynoy is invisible after a calamity. People might not suffer as much from corruption from noynoy admin compared to gma admin but this admin's incompetence might jusg have the same impact when all is said and done.

Kaya sa susunod, kung sinong magaling siyang iboto.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Ay tanga din pala itong si Fortun. :hysterical:

Business opportunity ang calamity during the time of gloria.
    I think this is only a joke. Wonder why people are reacting too seriously with this comment. Duh.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post

Kaya sa susunod, kung sinong magaling siyang iboto.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2
    And who is that exactly?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I think this is only a joke. Wonder why people are reacting too seriously with this comment. Duh.
    Doesn't look like Fortun was joking.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Lahat talaga ke PNoy ang sisi. Well, siya kasi ang leader. Pero lets take a look sa ibang politicians other than him. Where's Tanda, Pogi, and ***y nung Yolanda? Also, where is Brenda that time?

Look, we all know how incompetent ang current admin natin. Pero who should be blamed, them? Hindi ba dapat muna natin sisihin kung bakit nagkakaganito eh WE/US the voters? Eh sino ba kasing tatanga-tanga ang bumoto sa mga nandyan ngayon sa government?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Lahat talaga ke PNoy ang sisi. Well, siya kasi ang leader. Pero lets take a look sa ibang politicians other than him. Where's Tanda, Pogi, and ***y nung Yolanda? Also, where is Brenda that time?

Look, we all know how incompetent ang current admin natin. Pero who should be blamed, them? Hindi ba dapat muna natin sisihin kung bakit nagkakaganito eh WE/US the voters? Eh sino ba kasing tatanga-tanga ang bumoto sa mga nandyan ngayon sa government?
    A good argument could be how would you know if one is an "intellectual" voter or one is a "stupid" voter. Lahat ng pagpipiliang kandidato ay mga trapo at may pansariling interes lalo na sa national level.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast