New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    China already blinked this morning.

China = 1 aircraft carrier in training.
    USA = 12 Super carriers with naval warfare experience since the 1700's.
    Sure... 10 carriers. I wonder much time is left in the hull, oh wait... operating beyond service capacity.
    Last edited by safeorigin; November 28th, 2013 at 02:05 AM.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Mahirap kalabanin ang Pilipinas ngayon....pag may kumups sa atin, public opinion ang makakalaban...
    papatayin natin ang china through facebook comments.:bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    nun hindi nila kayang panindigan yun declaration nila ng ADIZ
    dito naman sila mambu-bully

China deploys aircraft carrier to West Philippine Sea | Inquirer Global Nation

hmm, i wonder if those US/UK carriers/batteships are still at Leyte. Baka pwedeng ipadaan muna dun, on a "training mission" para ma "monitor" ng China.

Bakit nga ba naghahanap ng away yung China no? It's almost as if it's a distraction...for what, i don't know.

Or, maybe it's taking a page out of NoKor's playbook: sindak sindak, then ask for concessions.
    Last edited by badkuk; November 28th, 2013 at 09:50 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nabasa nila yung article ni colombo sa forbes re the bubble...hehe

Yung carrier nila alam ba nila gamitin? Tingin ko isang cruise missile lang yan...kamot ulo na

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Nabasa nila yung article ni colombo sa forbes re the bubble...hehe
    hmm...pwede no?

Yung carrier nila alam ba nila gamitin? Tingin ko isang cruise missile lang yan...kamot ulo na

My thoughts exactly.

Feeling ko they're just taking that carrier for a joyride, scaring its neighbors in the process as well. i hope if doesn't get stuck on a reef, Chinese boats have a tendency to do that.

i know it's risky, but some part of me would like to see 1 or 2 F-15s do a flyby very near that carrier, tignan natin kung papalag.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    I remember back in high school pag may dalawang estudyante na magkaaway...

Una tinginan masama.... tapos parinigan...yari ka pag labas ng school..tapos magtatawag na ng kuya o kung member ng frat ng mga brad..tapos may magpapadala na ng emissary na reresbak mga brad o older kuya pag ginalaw yung bata nila...meanwhile yung mga di involved nang gagatong...pag nag kasalubungan...asaran sige nga hawakan mo sa tenga...pag nag pabuyo yung isa rambulan na...then before you know it pati mg higher batches or buong frat involved na...

Ganun din pala sa mga super powers heheh...utak high school din..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Kapag magkagera kawawa buong mundo, siguradong nuclear, biological and chemical warheads gagamitin ng China, yung may kakayahan will return the favor. The whole world will reap the fallout, including our loved ones. Swerte yung mga walang mahal sa buhay at sarili lang intindihin nila, kawawa yung mga may loved ones. Mas mahirap makitang nagdurusa mga mahal sa buhay kaysa sa sariling pagdurusa.

Sana hindi humantong sa gera.

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2
    Sadly, people easily forget the trials and horrors of war. World War II was less than a hundred years ago and yet, people don't understand what a lot of our forefathers have gone through with that. That's why I make it a point to take my friends and kids to places like Mt. Samat and Corregidor so they may see and understand what that was all about.

I remember back in high school pag may dalawang estudyante na magkaaway...

Una tinginan masama.... tapos parinigan...yari ka pag labas ng school..tapos magtatawag na ng kuya o kung member ng frat ng mga brad..tapos may magpapadala na ng emissary na reresbak mga brad o older kuya pag ginalaw yung bata nila...meanwhile yung mga di involved nang gagatong...pag nag kasalubungan...asaran sige nga hawakan mo sa tenga...pag nag pabuyo yung isa rambulan na...then before you know it pati mg higher batches or buong frat involved na...

Ganun din pala sa mga super powers heheh...utak high school din..
    Ampch... isang batch siga namin, twice ko nakaaway dahil resbak siya ng mga nakaaway ko. Pero sa totoo lang, friends naman talaga kami.

Buhay GS-HS talaga.

Nasa Pinas pa rin ba yung hospital ship ng China?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    hmm...pwede no?

My thoughts exactly.

Feeling ko they're just taking that carrier for a joyride, scaring its neighbors in the process as well. i hope if doesn't get stuck on a reef, Chinese boats have a tendency to do that.

i know it's risky, but some part of me would like to see 1 or 2 F-15s do a flyby very near that carrier, tignan natin kung papalag.
    halos ganon na din ginawa ng US, parang pinasok na nila ang china and saying what are you waiting for let's start this fight. yon nga lang nag back down si china sa takot.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post

Russians pulled this off before without being detected. they took pictures after multiple passed at the confused flight deck crew.

after 1 week the Russians sent the USN an email of those photos.

But that's already a decade ago. People are still speculating what device they used to sneak up.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...d-islands?lite

China deployed its one and only aircraft carrier overnight, hours after two unarmed American B-52 bombers flew over a disputed island chain and through what China insists is restricted airspace.

U.S. defense officials told NBC News that the Chinese had not engaged in a provocative act or made any demands against American or Japanese military in the region. Japan and China both claim the island chain, in the East China Sea.

Still, American officials voiced increasing concern about the situation. The secretaries of state and defense both spoke with their Japanese counterparts, and a senior administration official said that Vice President Joe Biden would “seek clarity” on the matter during a scheduled trip to China next week.

Advertise | AdChoicesThe U.S. officials said that the Chinese aircraft carrier, the Liaoning, had no aircraft on board and had never flown an aircraft. It was described by one U.S. naval official as “a museum” that does not pose a threat.

The carrier is considered decades behind U.S. technology — China bought it from Ukraine in 1998 and fixed it up — but represents Chinese naval ambition. The deployment was the first cross-sea voyage for the Liaoning, Chinese media reported.

The Liaoning was deployed in the opposite direction from the islands, into the South China Sea.

China said that the mission was routine, but the Philippines said that it would raise tension in the region nonetheless. China claims almost all the South China Sea and rejects claims to parts of it by Malaysia, the Philippines and other countries.

The American bombers flew over the islands on Monday night on what was described by a U.S. official as a training mission. The flight came just days after China announced it was expanding its air defense identification zone to include the disputed islands.

The expansion included an expectation by the Chinese government that all aircraft declare a flight plan and frequency and provide other information before entering. China did not challenge or protest the American bomber flights, however.

The senior administration official said that the visit will allow Biden to talk about China’s broader “emerging pattern of behavior.” A second official said that the U.S. believes China needs to help lower the tension, and that the move “causes uncertainty” in an uncertain region and raises the risk of “miscalculation and accidents.”

The official said that Biden will discuss how China operates in international space and “how they deal with areas of disagreement with their neighbors.”

U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel called his Japanese counterpart on Wednesday morning to talk about the security situation. U.S. officials said that Hagel called China’s expansion of the air zone a potentially destabilizing act.

Secretary of State John Kerry has also spoken to his Japanese counterpart, the State Department said.

U.S. military officials said that they had no intention to change plans for a joint military exercise with Japan nearby.
    wala naman pala kwenta aircraft carrier ng mga beho panakot lang talaga. :bwahaha:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast