The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^^I agree.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    in fairness to PAGASA, bec of the incident gumanda na ang announcement nila with Typhoon Juan.
    Well... when you show people that no one is safe, they tend to work harder...

They did stress, however, in their press statements, that Juan was very predictable and well-behaved.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The problem is the predictions were approximate, and it wasn't till late in the day that the typhoon's path became definite. (Yeah, I remember that day all too well).

PAGASA was screwed by its outdated 6-hour forecast system and their lack of internets.
    yung 6 hour updates... i agree.. dyan talaga sumablay... Nilo was head of the unit.. then if he saw to it na this policy needed to be changed.. then he should've changed it...

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    in fairness to PAGASA, bec of the incident gumanda na ang announcement nila with Typhoon Juan.
    yep kitang kita sipag nila. dapat ganyan talaga.
    i wish the same will happen in DILG-PNP, but i guess nakasemento mga paa nung nandun so its hopeless for now.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte View Post
    and he did it again... kawawang Prisco Nilo pag may darating na bagyo parang equivalent to Prisco Nilo.... Mr. President MOVE ON!!! napalitan na sya...
    He is his mother's son. Parehong vindictive.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    yung 6 hour updates... i agree.. dyan talaga sumablay... Nilo was head of the unit.. then if he saw to it na this policy needed to be changed.. then he should've changed it...
    Yun lang... so many previous heads of PAGASA also had the same problem (remember the typhoon that did an about face and came back at Manila from the South China sea?) and yet nobody did anything about it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PAG-ASA should be abolished. We should all tell the citizens to refer to the internet and predict the weather themselves by watching satellite images.

Anyway, Prisco should just go abroad and accept offers. Wala mangyayari sa kanya dito. Patriotism can only go so far. One day, you'll wake up you're 50 and wala ka pa rin nararating; worse, you have to worry everyday about so many expenses esp when your children attends college. What will happen to you when you retire? Where will you get money to pay for health care? Masyado kasi mababa ang pay pag sa Govt ka.

If he chooses to work overseas and retires here, he can even bring in new methodologies, ideas and techniques in improving his craft (in this case, meteorology).

Aquino is an idiot for acting like a child. Prisco probably speaks with confidence simply because he's intelligent. Lahat naman ng matalino ganun. Ang kayabangan kasi depende sa perspective yan. Pwedeng nayayabangan ka sa akin kasi bobo ka lang. That's not my problem of course. hehe.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Nilo is intellegent, right? Agree. Doctor o scientist ka ba naman!

Pero total failure siya!!!! He must own up his failure in running PAGASA... wala talaga ako makita na tinatawag na methodologies o ideas sa pag patakbo nya sa ahensya.

Impression ko... palusot sagot niya! Hindi siya dedicated sa kanyang profession at tamad(pati na sa trabaho) mag innovate kg totoo kulang equipment? nila.

Kriminal sya sa tingin ko..... gross neglect sa duty niya! Dapat hindi sipa abutin nito... dapat kulungan!!!

btw sir... i vote for Dick Gordon!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Nawala kasi yon gusto bumili ng bagong equipment.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    lagay nyo si boy abunda sa pagasa....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Fired weatherman gets it again