New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ya...

the world is populated by sheep and wolves.

Sheep outnumber wolves... but the wolves dominate.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sa divisoria kaya ka nilang tumahi ng kagaya ng suot nya? patahi rin kaya ako...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Di mo rin kasi masisi yung iba na medyo hopeless na ang kaso. Yung iba naman na medyo kapos ang pang gastos pagdating sa kalusugan…. Nasa kanilang paniniwala na lang kung sila nga’y matutulungan…. After all sila rin mismo nag makapagsasabi kung totoo nga.
    Maganda dyan, may pruweba kayong findings gaya ng magnetic reasonance image or scanners at kapag ito’y napawala pagkatapos ng healing…. Ay masasabing himala nga. Tapos ang tsismis.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    he just got here, may namatay daw dahil sobrang crowded ang tao, then yung kasama ko sa office, nakipagaway pa dahil may bumunggo sa tsikot nya.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    my friend went there with her dad, though after being touched by father suarez, her dad gave no sign of immediate improvement like some, i told her to see a neurologist and a psychiatrist as her narration i see a big possibility of her dad getting back to normal again.

another story was told that dr vicky belo seek father suarez years back at a healing session at manila polo club, her left eye was to be blind and it was healed that is why vicky gave testimony about her condition, the boss of my friend ask for a baby, as she were having a hard time conceiving, she had a baby after=)

as i see it, it is all a matter of faith, and in some cases they are really not miraculuos but our body tends to develop some immunity to counter the illnesses coupled with faith, your illnesses are miraculously taken away=)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mind over matter...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Two words --- PLACEBO EFFECT

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I attended one of his healing masses here in Iloilo City. One thing I could say is that masyadong masikip, daming umattend. I had to park a kilometer away pa. It is all up to a person's belief din siguro. Pero wag naman sana nya salihan ng money making activities, kasi it would cause issues na naman and ang sagwa tingnan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Mind over matter...
    agree. this is the correct term for it.
    ang mahirap kasi sa mga tao na nagpupunta dyan, they see the priest as the one healing them....kung baga, parang idolatry na din.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ya...

the world is populated by sheep and wolves.

Sheep outnumber wolves... but the wolves dominate.
    hehehehe. even in the wild bro, wolves dominate....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Father Suarez:The Healing Priest