New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Any schedule anyone here can share on his Healing Masses?

10.6K:horse:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    makisali na nga po...

for me kung may gusto ako iparating dederecho na ako kay Bro sa kanya na ako hihingi ng pagpapala para maambunan ng awa at grasya. You don't need another people para makipagcommunicate sa Kanya. All you need is time to talk to Him. Our faith ang totoo makakapagpagaling that is why i'm True to my FAITH(motto ng alma mater ng highschool)

As what posters said, kung talagang nagpapagaling sya pumunta sya ng ospital.

Wlang pinagkaiba sa manghuhula, bakit yung mga manghuhula di mahulaan ang tatama sa LOTTO!!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Kung theists kayo, you should know that not all petitions or prayers are being answered in favor of the person who's praying.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sa akin palagay lang kung gusto mo talagang gumaling kailangan may paniniwala ka kay Fr . Suarez kung hindi kahit i pray over ka pa niya hindi ka gagaling.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Singit lang ako regarding giving donations. I attend mass once in a while and

dati nung bata pa ako naisip ko bakit kailangang magbigay sa mga religious organizations or church.

Now, Iniisip ko rin any organization kailangan ng pera, this people running the church and organization have to grow or expand, may mga dapat swelduhan mga tao, they also pay the electric bills and water etc..

para sa akin like any other organization there is overhead expenses, and people who work have family or relatives to feed. so i think we give donations for this purpose. sana lang kung sobra sobra gamitin din sa pag expand ng
    church and not pang sarili.

thats why I give kahit barya lang.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Father Suarez:The Healing Priest