New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I assume that you live in Metro Manila. If so, then that is just oppressive. The law should be running after them.

18.0K:sailor:
    yes sir. here in QC. and her reason is, since they are 18-23 yrs old, single naman daw at wala pinapakain na pamilya and AC naman daw yun tulugan nila.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    What really threw me off re the kasambahay bill is the "basic education" thing. How will that work? Kaya ka nga kumuha ng kasambahay, you need the. To be at home, day and night. I dont't know of any mass night school programs so sa umaga sila papasok ng eskwela sabay kay junior?

Pano kung me homework/project? Bawal patrabahuin hangga't matapos yun?

By that logic, all employers should be responsible for the education of all their employees. And the office has no right to make me come in on weekends if i wanna take up post grad courses.

Alam ko na, para iwas gulo, me requirement na lang na high school/college graduate ung kukunin .

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

So,- magpapalabas ba sila ng implementing guidelines?

Papaano ang pag-i-implement nito? Kanya-kanyang "interpretasyon"?

Labo naman....

18.0K:sailor:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My take is that it will discourage anyone from taking on teenage kasambahays.

And those who might be able to get by without kasambahays will simply do without.

Won't be surprised if this law results in a 1% drop in employment... And a lot of "underemployed" will now be unemployed. While homeowners might gladly spend a little more to keep their kasambahays, confusion and fear over the SSS and educational requirements might be too much hassle for the working moms who don't have the time to handle those requirements.

If you have the time to do the paperwork to be a full-time employer in addition to your day job... you don't need a kasambahay.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
FAT-FREE ECONOMCS | Why we don't need the Kasambahay and Solo Parents bills