New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    this is one funny thread :lol:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nevermind the names we can call GMA. Militants always burn her in effigy and this is still considered as constitutionally protected speech and expression.

I'm just wondering why no elegantly phrased epithets bordering on slander are used to describe that poor-excuse-of-a-public servant DOJ Secretary Raul Gonzales.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    I'm just wondering why no elegantly phrased epithets bordering on slander are used to describe that poor-excuse-of-a-public servant DOJ Secretary Raul Gonzales.
    Meron......"amoy lupa".

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007

si raul o, nag salita na naman...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Nevermind the names we can call GMA. Militants always burn her in effigy and this is still considered as constitutionally protected speech and expression.

Because our words can never be louder than his (senile) actions?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by zachary matthew View Post
    si raul o, nag salita na naman...
    Yup! During an interview, tinawag nyang "evil society" yung civil society. Sabay bawi, slip of the tongue lang daw yun. Di naman bumenta, walang reporters na natawa dun sa tinuran nya.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The eco is not the work of GMA alone in fact maliit lang partisipasyon nya. Most of this are just global shifts in the economic picture such as outsourcing of jobs, increasing dollar inflows, etc... The only thing that I thought GMA did very well was being firm on the EVAT. Its not popular but is a good economic decision on her part.

I agree with you 100% on this. Hindi nila dapat kinukuha yung credit. sa mga taong nakakaintindi pagtatawanan lang sila.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    hahaha... bago nga yan. ang malakas na chismax noon ay yung kay Nani Perez.
    ngayon kay ermita naman daw.

OT: bwisit ako sa mukha ni "tol". tila lintang ewan.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    call her bitch, evil luckiest bitch, bansot, pandak, but that lucky evil bitch runs the philippines and she was able to handle and get that coveted seat and work her way up and steal pinoys hard earn money.

isnt she great, i mean, she really climb her way up, she may be small but she is big in terms of wit for her to be able to seat on where she is right now. and i will bet some money that people of the philippines wont be able to call her off her seat.

OT: regarding lozada, he had reached the peak last week, this week is his plateau, next week downfall will start and people of the philippines will start to go back to their works and consider gma as the president because they can do nothing much...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    evil monkey complete with the mole. :rofl:

GMA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Evil na, B!tch pa?...Ano Ba Talaga?