bottom line -- MONEY TALKS

the world operates by one rule -- the Golden Rule

he who has the gold...

Aquino is too idealistic

and weak

he's spineless

he's being used by his own party

other people in his party aren't as idealistic as him

if he wins, he will just be overpowered by people around him... people with special interests

he's just a puppet

the puppetmasters work behind the scenes

just like when people with special interests made FPJ run for president

FPJ was just used

poor Noynoy

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The problem with Aquino's candidacy is that he doesn't have the charisma or popularity of his father. As Cory's death and the attendant buzz and reinvigorated interest in the Aquinos start to fade into the background, his shortcomings will start to become more obvious.

It was smart of Mar Roxas to hitch onto Aquino. Mar does well in the polls, and he should help boost Aquino's numbers. Unfortunately, others have done the same. The Villar-Legarda and Gordon-Fernando tandems are also strong draws for votes, and they do better in debates and speeches than Aquino does... which will hurt him.

While I'm not particularly fond of Villar's slate (lots of old cronies, 'balimbings' and whatnot...), I'm still not seeing a huge advantage in voting for Aquino over him. I'd rather see Gordon win.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I believe this is a Gimik..... is he really thinking that he is about to win (again) in this coming election?

c'mon now! Lightning does not strike in the same place.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Estrada's candidacy is actually still dubious and we shall await his fate should the Supreme Court make a decision regarding his disqualification. Now with Villar buying him out of the race, Erap may make a profitable exit, with an excuse that SC has decided to disqualify him...
    di ba meron ng decision ang comelec dyan?
    Last edited by explorer; February 25th, 2010 at 04:08 AM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    di ba meron ng decision ang comelec dyan?
    Sir, tama ka, Decision ng COMELEC but such Decision may be elevated to the Supreme Court, which I believe will reverse the said Ruling dahil Erap's Candidacy is against the Constitution...But here is the twist, if and when COMELEC's ruling is appealed to the SC, the appeal will not be resolved before the May 2010 election and the result would be that the same would become moot and academic, so ma-dismiss na rin...and if that happens it would mean na-disenfranchise yung mga botante dahil na sayang din yung vote nila...our system sucks...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Does Erap really stand a chance in this election?

I mean really.
    dito lang naman sa mga forum na ito and sa fb lumalamang yan mga iba presidentiables. sobrang dami ng masang pilipino kaya I won't be surprised if he'll end up #2 if not the new President of the Phils

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Easy lang mga tol.......

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/02...-erap-withdraw

'Bro. Mike asked Erap to withdraw'

MALOLOS CITY, Philippines – Former senator Ernesto Maceda on Friday identified El Shaddai leader Mike Velarde as the emissary of a presidential candidate who allegedly tried to persuade former President Joseph Estrada to withdraw from the presidential race.

El Shaddai spokesman Mel Robles denied that Velarde discussed this directly with Estrada. A source in El Shaddai recalled a television interview wherein Velarde told Estrada “not to run.”

In an interview on radio dwIZ, Maceda did not directly identify the presidential candidate behind Velarde, but added in Filipino that “it’s easy to identify the presidential bet, because we know who was endorsed by Bro. Mike.”

Sources told The STAR that Sen. Manuel Villar was behind Velarde’s actions.

Velarde endorsed Villar and other Nacionalista Party candidates during a recent campaign rally abroad.

Sources also said that despite gaining in recent popularity surveys, Villar remains threatened by Estrada’s appeal with the masses.

Estrada’s support from the masses has not waned, re-electionist Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile of the Pwersa ng Masang Pilipino (PMP) said during the campaign rally in San Jose del Monte City last Wednesday night.

“I don’t believe in surveys, the campaign has just started, they are in for a surprise by May,” he said.

Sen. Jinggoy Estrada, son of the former president and another senatorial bet of PMP, criticized Villar for imitating the campaign strategy of ex-President Estrada.

“There is a candidate who is imitating my father and claiming that he is also pro-poor. The candidate also imitated the color of PMP and he only lacks a moustache,” Sen. Estrada said.

He warned voters of the possible victory of Villar saying: “delikado ang Pilipino kay Villar (Filipinos will be in peril with Villar).”

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    WARNING to Safe Origin and Red Bureau.

I have deleted your posts pertaining to your grudges which are not welcome here.

Take your personal fights via PM, not here in the public forums.

The ban button is just one click away.
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; February 27th, 2010 at 03:10 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Estrada says rival trying to buy him out