New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I agree on what Niky said. It might be a gimmick ni erap. But siguro sa isip ni erap mas malaki ang kikitain nya kung mgaing presidente siya.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    could be na gimik lang nya kasi mukang this time around, mahihirapan siyang manalo.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i think tama nga sina brader niky at mel na gimik lang ito. wag na nating patulan mga brader. eh ayaw naman magbigay ng pangalan si erap kung sino nanunuhol sa kanya. sa akin, this is just another case of dirty politics during elections dito sa tin. once and for all, we need a leader who will have the balls to give us facts and not vague stories. ginagawa na naman kase tayong mga engot at mahilig makinig sa mga sabi-sabi eh. hehehehe

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Estrada's candidacy is actually still dubious and we shall await his fate should the Supreme Court make a decision regarding his disqualification. Now with Villar buying him out of the race, Erap may make a profitable exit, with an excuse that SC has decided to disqualify him...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Does Erap really stand a chance in this election?

I mean really.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Estrada's candidacy is actually still dubious and we shall await his fate should the Supreme Court make a decision regarding his disqualification. Now with Villar buying him out of the race, Erap may make a profitable exit, with an excuse that SC has decided to disqualify him...
    Trouble is, I don't think anyone bothered to appeal the COMELEC's decision allowing ERAP to run.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If Erap has no chance, then it would also mean that Gibo, Gordon, Villanueva and the rest do not have chances at all...

With that senario, the question is, granting arguendo, that there are only two candidates: Noynoy and Villar, who would you vote?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I think, gibo has a better chance of getting more votes than Erap. But erap, imo, will not have the least number of votes.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    If Erap has no chance, then it would also mean that Gibo, Gordon, Villanueva and the rest do not have chances at all...

With that senario, the question is, granting arguendo, that there are only two candidates: Noynoy and Villar, who would you vote?
    here we go again
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Trouble is, I don't think anyone bothered to appeal the COMELEC's decision allowing ERAP to run.
    What I know is that a motion for recon is still pending before Comelec, that is merely my supposition, if and when a resolution is made by Comelec on the recon saying Erap is eligible, then for me, the only interested party in questioning that Comelec resolution before the Supreme Court is VILLAR. Why? Because if Erap is disqualified by the SC, then Erap's supporters will be rallying behind Villar (Second to Erap when it comes to the masa vote). However, obviously, Villar would not do the appeal by himself but through someone who may appear not to be associated with him, para hindi obvious. And the masa's vote from Erap will translate to Villar's chances in taking the lead in the presidential race...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Estrada says rival trying to buy him out