New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    amfotah kung ano-ano ng naiisip ng mga magagaling na pulitiko

makapag-apply na nga lang sa abroad ulit para malayasan ang mga singhot-katol politicians.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Malambot talaga mga puso ng Pinoy madaling magpatawad.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pero ang laki ng difference ng reaction ng tao kapag nakita si erap tulad nung paglabas niya nung nov1 and 2 di tulad kay gma lukewarm reception hehe

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    still waiting for Chavit's announcement!

mukhang natapalan na ng pera kaya tumahimik.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I have just noticed that we as a nation have become so apathetic to the point of becoming so numb the we don't get angry when we are supposed to anymore. I guess we have just become so tired of everything,of watching the circus, of the drama of it all.

I was talking to a journalist about this pardon and he was asking me about the government, and everything and my opinion about what's happening and I told him , I am already apathetic just like most of the people in this country, sad by true.

I got pissed when they pardoned Estrada but as pissed as I wAs, I was also very tired. Of having an opinion, being mad about what's happening and not being able to do anything a bout it.
    We are not painting a pretty image for the international community to see. We are showing them that yes we indeed have a big heart, so big that we allow our selves to be ravaged by these corrupt politicians and each and every time we let them get away with it. And whats worse is that we put em back in office, including their wives, sons, daughters, kumapres...we just can't get enough of em can we?!

It's like a masochistic rape/abuse victim who keeps on coming back for more.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    According to the Philippine Tax Code all income whether earned legally or illegally is subject to tax. In Erap's case, as a consequence of his accepting the pardon on the criminal conviction he admitted earning illegal income from jueteng. His padon covers only the criminal charges brought against him for plunder. In my opinion he can still be prosecuted for tax evasion for his failure to file and pay income taxes on his jueteng and Belle Resources earnings. This position can easily be supported by prevailing law.

The question is whether this administration or anyone from the anti Erap group would like to initiate such a proceeding.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Erap Pardon