New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ano na latest sa bangayan JPE at Trillanes?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    niky, "few" is an understatement
    There are, as I see it, about three huge blunders... Puno everything, the rushing of the CJ Impeachment and Trillanes. The Porsche incident is a minor one, but is strange when other Presidents ride in SUVs costing as much and have more houses than PNoy. Apparently, if you have mistresses and mansions, puwede pa yun kasi you're a "family man".

Hindi ako pro-PNoy, ha. I just feel each issue should be judged on its own merits or demerits.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    There are, as I see it, about three huge blunders... Puno everything, the rushing of the CJ Impeachment and Trillanes. The Porsche incident is a minor one, but is strange when other Presidents ride in SUVs costing as much and have more houses than PNoy. Apparently, if you have mistresses and mansions, puwede pa yun kasi you're a "family man".

Hindi ako pro-PNoy, ha. I just feel each issue should be judged on its own merits or demerits.
    I have to agree.. in terms of magnitude and impact... possible these 3 are way up high on the rankings.. isip pa ako kung meron pa ...

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yung hostage drama sinisisi rin kay Pnoy diba? Tsaka yung pag party habang bumabagyo sa CDO...

Kung hahanapan marami talaga.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saka bakit nakipaf break Kay shalani and grace lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hindi maganda yung napanood kong movie.. Kung binigyan pansin sana ni pnoy ang movie industry ng pinoy maganda sana

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ WTF! Nice one. :hysterical:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    Hindi maganda yung napanood kong movie.. Kung binigyan pansin sana ni pnoy ang movie industry ng pinoy maganda sana
    Pridyider? Grabe talaga si PNoy, oh...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Dapat ma authenticate muna ung Brady's notes and Brady is the only one who could tell if her notes divulge by JPE is accurate. IMO, JPE should not have divulge the Brady's notes in the senate floor. But he has no choice, tinira siya ni Trillanes and his emotions makes him to do such.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567