Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    News5E: Jamby Madrigal won't eat 'Pansit Habhab' - YouTube

si Jamboy ayaw kumain ng pancit habhab.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I'm willing to bet that these networks played a big role in getting the political ads on again. Syempre sila yung pinaka magbebenefit more than anyone else.
    They did. They were the ones who actually filed the case at the SC, with the help of 'Boy Kuryente'.

Oh yeah, di ba bawal ang campaign materials on lamp posts? Because a few days ago I saw a couple of Erap guys roaming about, then noticed that they've already put up posters on almosts all of the lamp posts along a street in Sta. Cruz. Dunno, but somebody care to educate me on this?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boy kuryente is posturing for a VP candidacy come 2016... Double double naman siya eh...kaya he needed to be in the top 3 now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Puro Chiz, Enrile and Villar na lang sa TV!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Puro Chiz, Enrile and Villar na lang sa TV!
    Ano bang nagawa ng chiz na yan.... Sa tagal na niya puro dakdak lang yan naman... Enrile ganoon din..

Sent from my HTC Desire V using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rensom View Post
    Ano bang nagawa ng chiz na yan.... Sa tagal na niya puro dakdak lang yan naman... Enrile ganoon din..

Sent from my HTC Desire V using Tapatalk 2
    IKR! I find it so irritating

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    E mas Lalo na si Binay hehehehe

39 years old na di pa rin maka layo sa tatay Nya ,pinag malaki pa na trabaho Nya Personal assistant sya ..... Ng tatay Nya pa rin.

Ayaw nga lumabas at lumaban ng debate at Baka Nganga Lang gagawin nyan e

Hehehehe and as what they have quoted afew posts back

"The joke is elected in office "

Pinas , anyare?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    E mas Lalo na si Binay hehehehe

39 years old na di pa rin maka layo sa tatay Nya ,pinag malaki pa na trabaho Nya Personal assistant sya ..... Ng tatay Nya pa rin.

Ayaw nga lumabas at lumaban ng debate at Baka Nganga Lang gagawin nyan e

Hehehehe and as what they have quoted afew posts back

"The joke is elected in office "

Pinas , anyare?
    The nerve of Jojo Binay to compare her daughter to Margaret Thatcher I was about to say nga na I'm glad Nancy does not have as much commercials as Chiz and Enrile kasi eyesore talaga e. Voting in Makati is a joke because everyone knows Binay always wins.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Sad to say majority ng voters natin ay mga mahihirap na di nakapag-aral, kaya napakadali sa mga politicians na bilogin ulo nila. You just have to say what they want to hear and the feeble minded will vote for you. Kaya kahit kalahati lang ng populasyon ng mangmang na mga ito bumoto pihadong panalo the likes ng mga Binay.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One week to go... I can see these trapos and their offspring salivating for their positions as they campaign to the mangmang voters.

Eleksiyon 2013