New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 74 of 86 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    Yep. For the opposition to gain traction, they should totally distance themselves from LP. Hell, I think they should even bash it.
    But they probably won't do that because they're as delusional as Gadon to comprehend their defeat and are too fixated on "doing the right thing". I won't be surprised if they take another beating in 2022 unless Duterte screws up big time.
    Dont worry come 2022 the coalition against LP will break up due to personal ambitions (Marcos, Ramos, Arroyo and Villar) will all go their separate ways for POWER

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Yun Benigno Bam Aquino hinde nakapasok only signifes one thing, the Aquino name is done sa mata ng Pilipino . And with it, the yellow.
    sabi ko nga sira na brand nila

Ung feeling na gusto mo batohin ung tv pag nakita mo si noynoy or kris sa tv

Lalo si kris tuwing naglalabas ng sama ng loob in front of the camera to a national audience

Gusto mo sabihin "nobody cares about your problems no??"

Kaya hindi na lumalabas sa tv wala gusto kumuha sa kanya

Hanggang internet nalang siya
    Last edited by uls; May 15th, 2019 at 03:02 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    And everyone who is identified with them damay

Look at Mar

Dati lagi top sa Senate race

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Please God. Kahit isa lang from LP

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Got this comment from an article in INQ7.net:

Some sobering realizations:

i. This generation of voters don't give a fck about past criminal acts or shady backgrounds of political candidates.

ii. I think Kiko Pangilinan left a lot to be desired as campaign manager for 8D as compared to what Inday Sara did for HNP.

iii. The campaign wasn't too creative, relying too much on an anti-Duterte messaging. At a certain point, it gets old.

iv. The opposition needs a charismatic figurehead. While VP Leni is a decent person and politician, she simply doesn't inspire "converts" to the cause.

v. The Church, once again, prefers to be a by-stander. Sorry Bishops and the good Cardinal Tagle, but if you're not going to take an active part in messaging or being clear about what is wrong with our leaders and those who are running for national posts, please stay out of politics...FOR GOOD. It's fine. We know you're being cowed to silence or ambiguity.

vi. Religious sects like the INC and El Shaddai have only cemented their status as king makers. Candidates would be knocking on their leaders' doors every 3 years.

vii. We bear collective responsibility, along with schools and teachers....for not teaching the present generation the truth about the Marcoses and their abuses. It's like Martial Law never happened. At least the world still remembers the Holocaust. Maybe this generation will remember Thanos' snapture more.

viii. About 17.6 Million voters out of 63.6 Million registered voters failed to vote. Sayang. That could have been a difference maker.

ix. Political dynasties are here to stay. They are just replaced with another dynasty.

x. Hope for a better Philippines is sadly beginning to fade as our present leaders are firmly trying to undo years of strengthening of democratic institutions. Sad.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    vii. We bear collective responsibility, along with schools and teachers....for not teaching the present generation the truth about the Marcoses and their abuses. It's like Martial Law never happened. At least the world still remembers the Holocaust. Maybe this generation will remember Thanos' snapture more.
    haha Thanos' snapture

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Got this comment from an article in INQ7.net:

Some people in FB who are also for the opposition felt, that O.D. was too exclusivist, leaving out Neri Colemnares, kesyo aligned siya with the communists raw. Seeing the current situation I am guessing that a prosperous Republic of the Philippines won't happen in our lifetime.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Please God. Kahit isa lang from LP

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    That's obviously way behind,- the votes are just 4M,- it's over 20M now in Halalan2019....

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    "It's the government mandate to educate these people". -- I think we know that this admin don't want the people informed of the truth and if you're talking about sending them to school, that's not what I mean either. Duterte was top picked by college grads and enjoyed massive support from class ABC.

But this is the bitter pill. Either this election was rigged or this is the truth about our electorate. I don't think these are dds because even some dds hate bong revilla. These are the ones who only remember the guys on posters, tv ads and popular names. We can make them our enemies or allies, up to us. The fact remains, if they don't change the way they vote this cycle will continue.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    That "stupid is forever" is Miriam's greatest legacy and can not be more true now in the Philippines.

I'm out of ideas how to change our masses' lack of thought and care towards their politicians. And the working class (you, me) are at fault too, not exercising right to vote yet whining about the people's choice.

I always believed in education, it is what helped me climb the social economic ladder albeit not by much. I know first hand how much it can better a person and his immediate society. Funny, if I have more than enough money I'd build a foundation that fosters more accessible education for the masses. For now, I can only help some relatives.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    And this is the kind of things that lawmakers are busy doing....