New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 852
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #691
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Realization: We hear the dominant passionate voices of only a few but there is a larger world outside our bubble. I'm not talking about the DDS, I'm talking about the masses, the likes of the labanderas and tricycle drivers. When you're poor you don't have the resources, the time and extra energy to care about national issues. So I personally don't think they voted against the yellows or privileged class. I think they're less informed. Those who know better failed to educate them. Tinatawag silang bobo. Okay, but that won't solve it. If they keep being isolated, the crooks will take advantage of their ignorance and nothing will change. Some may be "educated" but they're outnumbered.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

    wala naman educated eh. Some of us think that way just because we had a college degree. Think about what you learned. Can you safely say that you are using 80% of what you learned from school in real life?

    so if you are barely using 30% lang, that's not educated. Sa English Grammar lang, sa tingen ko andami babagsak satin let's say nagbigay ng entrance exams ang US - Get a Grade of 80 and above, you get free green card. and to think, we took english from elementary to college.


    it's really simple. Other think highly of themselves than others. If he/she is a lesser being, they immediately call them stupid as what dream posted here.

    so tanggapin nyo na lang na talo na ang dilawan hihi. No sense trying to find an explanation (or an alibi) why you lost. You backed the wrong "manok". It's as simple as that.

    Hinde yun suddenly biglang naintindihan nyo ngaun ang plight ng masses after all the 3 years of dissing and shaming them. That's the honorable thing to do. Accept your mistakes / wrong choices.

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,042
    #692
    bam aquino has broken into the top 12

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,678
    #693
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    bam aquino has broken into the top 12

    Whoa! Not a total loss after all.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,675
    #694
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippin View Post
    It's the government mandate to educate these people. I'm not saying we shouldn't, but you can only do so much within your own --even a bit outside-- your circle. How do you even start talking, even presuming, that their choice is wrong? Another thing is, trapos already know that education of the poor works against them, despite it being a great enabler.

    I really should have emigrated years ago but here we are.
    "It's the government mandate to educate these people". -- I think we know that this admin don't want the people informed of the truth and if you're talking about sending them to school, that's not what I mean either. Duterte was top picked by college grads and enjoyed massive support from class ABC.

    But this is the bitter pill. Either this election was rigged or this is the truth about our electorate. I don't think these are dds because even some dds hate bong revilla. These are the ones who only remember the guys on posters, tv ads and popular names. We can make them our enemies or allies, up to us. The fact remains, if they don't change the way they vote this cycle will continue.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,675
    #695
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    wala naman educated eh. Some of us think that way just because we had a college degree. Think about what you learned. Can you safely say that you are using 80% of what you learned from school in real life?

    so if you are barely using 30% lang, that's not educated. Sa English Grammar lang, sa tingen ko andami babagsak satin let's say nagbigay ng entrance exams ang US - Get a Grade of 80 and above, you get free green card. and to think, we took english from elementary to college.


    it's really simple. Other think highly of themselves than others. If he/she is a lesser being, they immediately call them stupid as what dream posted here.

    so tanggapin nyo na lang na talo na ang dilawan hihi. No sense trying to find an explanation (or an alibi) why you lost. You backed the wrong "manok". It's as simple as that.

    Hinde yun suddenly biglang naintindihan nyo ngaun ang plight ng masses after all the 3 years of dissing and shaming them. That's the honorable thing to do. Accept your mistakes / wrong choices.
    Mini, yung kargador na buong araw sa trabaho bilad sa araw, pag uwi pagod, walang time makibalita tulog agad, maiintindihan kong iboboto lito lapid kasi napanuod niya sa Ang Probinsyano. Eh ikaw college grad ka hilig mo mag Google, tapos approve sayo si Bato? Mga dds na tulad mo ang dapat shinishame talaga.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #696
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    "It's the government mandate to educate these people". -- I think we know that this admin don't want the people informed of the truth and if you're talking about sending them to school, that's not what I mean either. Duterte was top picked by college grads and enjoyed massive support from class ABC.

    But this is the bitter pill. Either this election was rigged or this is the truth about our electorate. I don't think these are dds because even some dds hate bong revilla. These are the ones who only remember the guys on posters, tv ads and popular names. We can make them our enemies or allies, up to us. The fact remains, if they don't change the way they vote this cycle will continue.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


    so it's like saying they're not stupid, they're just uninformed stupid.

    kawawang masses talaga oo. convenient scapegoat.

    do you hear yourselves talk?

    did it even occur to you that they voted because they 100% believe in who they voted for? not because of their background, or they are poor or uneducated or mang-mang or whatever. They BELIEVE in the person / persons / people that they chose. wala ba sila karapatan mamili ng gusto nila?

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,675
    #697
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    so it's like saying they're not stupid, they're just uninformed stupid.

    kawawang masses talaga oo. convenient scapegoat.

    do you hear yourselves talk?

    did it even occur to you that they voted because they 100% believe in who they voted for? not because of their background, or they are poor or uneducated or mang-mang or whatever. They BELIEVE in the person / persons / people that they chose. wala ba sila karapatan mamili ng gusto nila?
    Di ko na to papatulan kasi seryoso ka na. I like you better when you're nonsense but funny. Not just nonsense.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #698
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Mini, yung kargador na buong araw sa trabaho bilad sa araw, pag uwi pagod, walang time makibalita tulog agad, maiintindihan kong iboboto lito lapid kasi napanuod niya sa Ang Probinsyano. Eh ikaw college grad ka hilig mo mag Google, tapos approve sayo si Bato? Mga dds na tulad mo ang dapat shinishame talaga.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    gusto ko si Bato because everytime I see him on TV, I feel delighted with his antics. Yes he is a former PNP, ano ba alam nya sa law?

    meron, because he is a former enforcer of the LAW.

    need I say more?

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #699
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Di ko na to papatulan kasi seryoso ka na. I like you better when you're nonsense but funny. Not just nonsense.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    i'm trying to save you LM. Your posts are somehow implying that the masses are mindless drones who can't decide for themselves. IF they are reading this right now, they'd be more insulted.

    If one will really observe, the masses even consider election day as a special day. Parang Chrsitmas or Birthday, they'd rise early, dress up and go to the precint with enthusiasm coz they feel that they are going to contribute or be a contributing member of society.

    Let's not take this away from them. Yun lang naman LM.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,756
    #700
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    bam aquino has broken into the top 12
    Where did you get the information?

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Elections 2019