New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 852
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,678
    #551
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    I know right.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    May glitch daw sa server.



    What's appalling is Revilla is in the top 12. Sorry, pero ganyan ba karami TANGA sa Pilipinas??? I thank my family that I have the option to leave this country. Unfckingbelievable!!! Sana naman may pumasok sa 8 derecho.
    Basta sikat boto agad. Just imagine him aiming for a higher position 3 years from now.

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,924
    #552
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    ^ suntukan na lang tayo uls Elections 2019

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    hahaha


    ----------

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,756
    #553
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    May glitch daw sa server.




    Basta sikat boto agad. Just imagine him aiming for a higher position 3 years from now.
    Appalling Since 2016 it's just disappointment after disappointment



    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,756
    #554
    Wow, 96.8% voter turnout in Makati. It's still Abby Binay. Good thing nanalo naman yung binoto ko for vice (Monique Lagdameo). I wonder who will win for Congress (I voted Pena, pero malamang si Nognog manalo)

    I am very impressed with 96.8%!

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,678
    #555
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Wow, 96.8% voter turnout in Makati. It's still Abby Binay. Good thing nanalo naman yung binoto ko for vice (Monique Lagdameo). I wonder who will win for Congress (I voted Pena, pero malamang si Nognog manalo)

    I am very impressed with 96.8%!
    The other city dynasties have been dethroned except here in Makati. Tibay talaga.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,756
    #556
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    The other city dynasties have been dethroned except here in Makati. Tibay talaga.
    Who'd you vote for Mayor? I wonder if I'd live to see the day that it won't be a Binay anymore.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,678
    #557
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Who'd you vote for Mayor? I wonder if I'd live to see the day that it won't be a Binay anymore.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Mayor: Rene Bondal
    VM: Monique Lagdameo
    Rep: Kid Pena

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,756
    #558
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    Mayor: Rene Bondal
    VM: Monique Lagdameo
    Rep: Kid Pena
    Nice. Same tayo except for the mayor. I was choosing between Yabut and Bondal

    Based on the midterm elections, baka sa 2022 si Pacquiao or Sara Duterte na maging next president

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #559
    ang galing panalo na naman mga manok ni MyPres. leading. kulelat lahat ng OTSO, well the people have spoken. let's move on

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    567
    #560
    Sotto winning in Pasig

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Elections 2019