New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ok lang.
    look at what the person does. don't put too much interest in how he/she talks/looks.
    'di naman yan tall white chinese chick, e.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Si Digong nga parang lasing magsalita, pero todo bilib mo.

I voted for joy belmonte. GUsto ko yun dating nya may pagkagentle, kakaiba lang talaga magsalita. Hindi sya yung typical na babaeng gerera.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Parang walang news lately re: Cardema. May gag order ba?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post

IMHO, ingat siya kay Rowena Guanzon. Dati ring mayor yan and malamang kaya niya sarili niya kahit ano pa mga threat sa kanya ni Cardema.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Na tokhang na, addict eh. Seriously, this is how brazen mga bulate nakapaligid kay dutae. Akalain mong gusto ipilit yun hinde pwede.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    IMHO, ingat siya kay Rowena Guanzon. Dati ring mayor yan and malamang kaya niya sarili niya kahit ano pa mga threat sa kanya ni Cardema.

In her own words, she said she was a former mayor of the warlord town Cadiz City, was already a lawyer when Cardema was just a year old, was a former Chief of Staff of MDS & in her career, has squared off against other lawyers & politicians. In other words, she was giving this inutile, pretentious wannabe fair warning to better back down.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Na tokhang na, addict eh. Seriously, this is how brazen mga bulate nakapaligid kay dutae. Akalain mong gusto ipilit yun hinde pwede.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think of it this way, Duterte Youth is in no way endorsed by PRRD. Cardema is an ultra rightist & a Marcos loyalist who wants to go up against the left leaning groups in Congress. PRRD gave him the NYC chairmanship for Luzon as, maybe, a form of gratitude for being loyal to him. But when he started making this absurd request to PRRD to delist scholars who participate in anti govt rallies, PRRD & minions immediately dropped him. When this issue with Guanzon came up, he thought the Palasyo will rally behind him. Unfortunately, he came up with so many fabrications already & dug himself a deep hole no one in his right mind will bail him out of.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    He knows a lot of Congressmen having spent 7 years in the HOR as a political adviser.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    He knows a lot of Congressmen having spent 7 years in the HOR as a political adviser.

Sure. Doesn't mean they will lift a finger to help him with COMELEC. Cardema should know that it's a quid pro quo thing. Haha!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    When you're busy challenging the VP and being the yaya of the president that you come unprepared for senate session.

Painful but satisfying to watch.

Twitter

Senate Session No. 34 (November 14, 2019) - YouTube

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006