New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 75 of 86 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    lol, billions of pesos of salaries go to the lawmakers just for this naming stunt???

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    lol, billions of pesos of salaries go to the lawmakers just for this naming stunt???
    yes that's what they do in that castle of a Senate Building. why castle? eh puros Royalty (VIP) na din mga andyan sa Senate parang Game of Thrones, mga lords and duchess

if one would wish to educate the masses, alamin nila kung useful pa ba sa daily life natin ang institution nato.

i mean they just passed laws on population control diba, eh bakit ngaun parang mas nag-triple pa tayo mga Pinoy. sobrang sikip na

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    i'm betting malalaglag itong si Bam at papasok si Kap

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Please God. Kahit isa lang from LP

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippin View Post
    That "stupid is forever" is Miriam's greatest legacy and can not be more true now in the Philippines.

I'm out of ideas how to change our masses' lack of thought and care towards their politicians. And the working class (you, me) are at fault too, not exercising right to vote yet whining about the people's choice.

I always believed in education, it is what helped me climb the social economic ladder albeit not by much. I know first hand how much it can better a person and his immediate society. Funny, if I have more than enough money I'd build a foundation that fosters more accessible education for the masses. For now, I can only help some relatives.
    hindi nyo ma-i-push ang education sa masses because they believe that education itself was used to oppress them

yun kasi ang problema, dati kang masa, tapos nag-aral ka, suddenly naging edukado ka, so iisahan mo ang masa by using what you learned. hinde mo ma-realize yan pero gagawin mo yan, dati jollibee lang kayo ng dabarkads mo, then biglang 8 cuts burger with new friends ka na, tapos dati mo barkada hinde pa lalo naka-afford ng Jollibe, nag Angels Burger buy 1 take 1 na lang

so they view education as a tool of society to make them poorer

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    And this is the kind of things that lawmakers are busy doing....
    mga pakialamero! di pa naman yata pag-aari ng gobyerno ito?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    And this is the kind of things that lawmakers are busy doing....
    pandagdag achievements din Elections 2019

malamang isunod na din yung sctex at tplexElections 2019Elections 2019. pati na rin yung Mcarthur highway para minsananElections 2019Elections 2019

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by monty_GTV; May 15th, 2019 at 08:02 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    pandagdag achievements din Elections 2019

malamang isunod na din yung sctex at nlexElections 2019Elections 2019. pati na rin yung Mcarthur highway para minsananElections 2019Elections 2019

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Yep. That's how they get to file "hundreds of bills". But now nobody even bothers to list those as achievements. Kekembot na lang sa tv.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    Dont worry come 2022 the coalition against LP will break up due to personal ambitions (Marcos, Ramos, Arroyo and Villar) will all go their separate ways for POWER

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    And you think LP will have a chance to ascend into power once again?
    ........Elections 2019

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    He He He

Sotto: Senate ready to assist, orient new members

Cue the music

tito, vic & joey - iskul bukol - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    And you think LP will have a chance to ascend into power once again?
    ........Elections 2019
    Right now LP is clobbered by those forces mentioned

Alone against tremendous effort to vilify LP in social media and digongs narco list they stand no chance, hence the result of 2019

Come 2022 when the forces that supported digong last 2016 break up in order to fulfill their personal ambitions there's a slim chance

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk