May 2011
    We are but a minority

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    We are but a minority

pano ba talaga malaman kung ano class ka?
    below 100k income nasa class D na diba?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    bam aquino has broken into the top 12
    Saan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Saan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nakapasok na late last night. apparently laglag nanaman ngayong umaga

edit:

medyo confusing kasi pasok pa din daw

| ABS-CBN News
    Last edited by baludoy; May 15th, 2019 at 08:45 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Ano na namang drama yan OB. May karapatan naman silang bumoto. It doesn't follow that they're making the right choice. Wala na namang sense pinagsasabi mo. Umayos ka nga. You're better than that.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Mini, yung kargador na buong araw sa trabaho bilad sa araw, pag uwi pagod, walang time makibalita tulog agad, maiintindihan kong iboboto lito lapid kasi napanuod niya sa Ang Probinsyano.
    This is an example of a Class ABC not understanding the lower classes ... The common worker actually has more leisure time than you think ... To even assume that they are dead tired after work is not exactly accurate ... Class ABC who work in air conditioned environments would shudder at the thought of working outside under the sun ... Maybe the Class ABC would be dead tired, but for them is just another day's work ...

Class ABC thinks so highly of themselves and pity the "poor" lower classes and their choices in life (and candidates) ... Maybe it's the other way around ...
    Last edited by Walter; May 15th, 2019 at 09:46 AM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    don sa official count yun which is very delayed..

as per 96% pang 14th spot si Bam, malabo na yan.. kailangan maunahan pa nya si JV..

Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    nakapasok na late last night. apparently laglag nanaman ngayong umaga

edit:

medyo confusing kasi pasok pa din daw

| ABS-CBN News

8. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    This is an example of a Class ABC not understanding the lower classes ... The common worker actually has more leisure time than you think ... To even assume that they are dead tired after work is not exactly accurate ... Class ABC who work in air conditioned environments would shudder at the thought of working outside under the sun ... Maybe the Class ABC would be dead tired, but for them is just another day's work ...

Class ABC thinks so highly of themselves and pity the "poor" lower classes and their choices in life (and candidates) ... Maybe it's the other way around ...
    If you read my other post, the point is discernment, resources and access to info. Not having extra energy and time only contributes to it. Yes, there are tambays, there are housewives, but has info about otso diretso reached them? What they know are just what they see. You're also wrong to assume that the lower classes are not tired and are tamad. I don't know what kind of worker you are talking about pero baka nakakalimutan mo mga magsasaka, factory and construction workers. Also, I am from the lower class. Some of my neighbors are. I tried working at a factory twice as a summer job I only lasted a day both times. Same as working at a carinderia as a server, I didn't come back the next day. Tamad? No, sobrang hirap.

If there's anything to learn from this election based on the mock elections, surveys and result is that there is a big divide between the informed and not.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    We are but a minority

which is why i said those mock election results from UP or whatever elite university are not representative of masa votes

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    about lack of information

LM said something like the masa are unaware of otso diretso

i don't think so

the masa are aware of otso diretso

kung nanonood ka ng TV patrol, every night nasa news ang otso diretso nag ka-campaign sa mga palengke

wala lang appeal talaga ang otso diretso sa mga masa
    Last edited by uls; May 15th, 2019 at 11:18 AM.