New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 69 of 86 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    how can you call yourselves God-fearing when you dismiss class 3 masses as stupid, stupid, stupid? Maybe that's why God is punishing you all with this LSS in your head na ayaw ma-resolve resolve. It is your curse for just labeling our brothers just like that.
    They are God's creatures too.
    Nice try OB. Basa -

Jeremiah 4:22-24 Good News Translation (GNT)

22 The Lord says, “My people are stupid;
    they don't know me.
    They are like foolish children;
    they have no understanding.
    They are experts at doing what is evil,
    but failures at doing what is good.”

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Nice try OB. Basa -

Jeremiah 4:22-24 Good News Translation (GNT)

22 The Lord says, “My people are stupid;
    they don't know me.
    They are like foolish children;
    they have no understanding.
    They are experts at doing what is evil,
    but failures at doing what is good.”

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    pero kasama ka dyan dream. hinde lang class 3 sinasabi dyan

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    such honesty and openness. funny yet very admirable for him to issue such statements.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    I agree with this. In the end we all wanted what's best for the country. Kakainis lang at yung nga yung mahihirap wala pa din pake sa bansa. Gusto kasi nila instant yaman, eh hindi naman pwede yun.

Damay-damay na alng parang crab mentality rin. That's what actually disconcerting. Understandable na na-badtrip talaga sila sa past admin with mamasapano, yolanda and manila hostage crisis. Pero yung kahit ganyan na nangyari sa binuto nila na mas masahol pa sa nakaraang administrasyon, aba eh ibang level din talaga ng pag-iisip.

Ang tanong na lang eh kelan kaya sila matatauhan.... kapag huli na ang lahat? That's the dangerous part.
    Yes, damay-damay talaga but they are mostly shooting themselves in the foot.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I dont want the best for our country because i dont know what’s the best for our country.

No one knows what’s the best for a country. Only the blind media writes the best for a country. It’s just an idea, an abstract goal synonymous to a happy vacation place.

We live in a flawed world. The meaning of best is to be the best that you can be given the situation.
    You don't know because you don't value objectivity and critical thinking. You and your fellow DDS are content on blind obedience. You don't even bother asking questions.

When the media critiques the administration's policies, you automatically label it as a smear campaign. That's the downside when you get suckered into political polarization. There's no longer a desire to seek for the truth. You fall easily to propaganda. You become a useful idiot, a mere pawn in the politicians' game of power. By being in such situation, you're no longer doing your duty as a responsible Filipino citizen.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    At least he is willing to learn...

WATCH: Bato Dela Rosa, planong magkalat sa Senado.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    You don't know because you don't value objectivity and critical thinking. You and your fellow DDS are content on blind obedience. You don't even bother asking questions.

When the media critiques the administration's policies, you automatically label it as a smear campaign. That's the downside when you get suckered into political polarization. There's no longer a desire to seek for the truth. You fall easily to propaganda. You become a useful idiot, a mere pawn in the politicians' game of power. By being in such situation, you're no longer doing your duty as a responsible Filipino citizen.

I am more subjective than objective. objective minus ive is object. It's non-living so why should I waste my effort and time on something like that. Pero pag subject, it's alive. It has energy. Energy begets energy, so naging energetic ako when I deal with subjects.

God created us to act more than to think. Kasi kung think lang tayo, di sana mga computer na lang ginawa nya. so I dont care much about critical thinking as I care more about critical action. Besides, critical thinking makes you fat, coz you only use the head and sit around all day long like obese people in the office.

Truth is relative. Humans are more prone to believe what they want to hear. It's a human emotional defect so no matter how you pursue the truth, chances are it's already a corrupted version of the truth.

My duty as a responsible Filipino citizen is to act, take note not think, accordingly.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Realization: We hear the dominant passionate voices of only a few but there is a larger world outside our bubble. I'm not talking about the DDS, I'm talking about the masses, the likes of the labanderas and tricycle drivers. When you're poor you don't have the resources, the time and extra energy to care about national issues. So I personally don't think they voted against the yellows or privileged class. I think they're less informed. Those who know better failed to educate them. Tinatawag silang bobo. Okay, but that won't solve it. If they keep being isolated, the crooks will take advantage of their ignorance and nothing will change. Some may be "educated" but they're outnumbered.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Realization: We hear the dominant passionate voices of only a few but there is a larger world outside our bubble. I'm not talking about the DDS, I'm talking about the masses, the likes of the labanderas and tricycle drivers. When you're poor you don't have the resources, the time and extra energy to care about national issues. So I personally don't think they voted against the yellows or privileged class. I think they're less informed. Those who know better failed to educate them. Tinatawag silang bobo. Okay, but that won't solve it. If they keep being isolated, the crooks will take advantage of their ignorance and nothing will change. Some may be "educated" but they're outnumbered.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    It's the government mandate to educate these people. I'm not saying we shouldn't, but you can only do so much within your own --even a bit outside-- your circle. How do you even start talking, even presuming, that their choice is wrong? Another thing is, trapos already know that education of the poor works against them, despite it being a great enabler.

I really should have emigrated years ago but here we are.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tama si OB. Abolish na senate para hinde na makaupo mga yan. Elections 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk