New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 68 of 86 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Election is over. What now?

Are these clowns going to remove their eyesore banners and posters on the streets?

Their pictures are eyesore enough. These campaign waste will soon clog the streets once the rainy season sets in. Come on politicians, be rsponsible of your trash. If they can not take remove them and dispose, offer some reward to those street people to buy back their waste or if the government agency offer to pay for them and collect the charges as to whoever posters or banners are being redeemed by these street people.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Whether rich or poor, nagalit talaga kay PNoy because of his blunders. Although yung imperial manila hatred totoo talaga yan matagal na. They just found a gem in PDuts that they can propel due to the over-emphasis on war on drugs. Change scamming talaga, the voters got their emotions twisted and exploited by Arroyo and the Marcoses, the real power behind Duterte.
    exactly...one of my coworker said to me awhile ago..

"buti na lang walang nanalong otsodiretso..walang ginawa mga yan"...

ang sa akin lang naman..as long as walang dayaan at peacefull ang electuon i dont care kung sino.manalo....but im wrong...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ozcity; May 14th, 2019 at 07:10 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Madami magagaling sa pilipinas na hindi nabibigyan ng pagkakataon mag serbisyo sa bansa dahil hindi popular tulad ng mga artista at kenkoy na nase senado ngayon. Walang pagbabago Elections 2019Elections 2019Elections 2019

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Of course and I would like to believe that deep inside you must have felt that there is something not right with what is going on.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    yes of course what's happening isn't good

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    And you can even bring your own tarpaulins as targets!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    Hahaha. I've never even identified as one of the yellows. I think most of them are self-righteous wankers. My concern has always been what's best for this country.

I have taken the side of the opposition this time because I believe that the power dynamic should be balanced. Authoritarianism is never good.

Of course, a blind follower like you will never understand. You think everything is yellow vs red and that all the problems that ail this damn country can be solved by having a gym fit body and posting travel pictures on social media. Elections 2019
    I dont want the best for our country because i dont know what’s the best for our country.

No one knows what’s the best for a country. Only the blind media writes the best for a country. It’s just an idea, an abstract goal synonymous to a happy vacation place.

We live in a flawed world. The meaning of best is to be the best that you can be given the situation.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Here's a better description -

Class 1 - insensitive, indifferent, opportunist
    Class 2 - patriotic, emotional, God-fearing
    Class 3 - stupid, stupid, stupid

And you are wrong in assuming that the anti-duts are not benefiting from this admin. I for one enjoy the additional tax perks from the TRAIN law and share from the additional income China has contributed to my company. I supported Cory but I don't consider myself an LP supporter. I just want an upright president who respects religion, womyn and human rights.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    how can you call yourselves God-fearing when you dismiss class 3 masses as stupid, stupid, stupid? Maybe that's why God is punishing you all with this LSS in your head na ayaw ma-resolve resolve. It is your curse for just labeling our brothers just like that.
    They are God's creatures too.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Even some of my pro DDS friends over at FB were flabbergasted at Bong Revilla landing in the magic 12.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    Even some of my pro DDS friends over at FB were flabbergasted at Bong Revilla landing in the magic 12.
    Yup, officemates ko din na dds. Partida yung isa caviteno pa.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Yup, officemates ko din na dds. Partida yung isa caviteno pa.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    Doon lang ata nagkasundo.