New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 67 of 86 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    I agree with this. In the end we all wanted what's best for the country. Kakainis lang at yung nga yung mahihirap wala pa din pake sa bansa. Gusto kasi nila instant yaman, eh hindi naman pwede yun.

Damay-damay na alng parang crab mentality rin. That's what actually disconcerting. Understandable na na-badtrip talaga sila sa past admin with mamasapano, yolanda and manila hostage crisis. Pero yung kahit ganyan na nangyari sa binuto nila na mas masahol pa sa nakaraang administrasyon, aba eh ibang level din talaga ng pag-iisip.

Ang tanong na lang eh kelan kaya sila matatauhan.... kapag huli na ang lahat? That's the dangerous part.

Ok rin sa kanila yung mga kapwa nilang mahihirap ang madalas napapatay on mere suspicion of being drug suspects?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    lahat ng co-worker ko holding aElections 2019 working visa ayaw sa otso diretso...lahat maka dutiti...Elections 2019

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    So mga co-workers mo ba poor or masa? They're not, right? My 2 sisters who are AU citizens can be considered middle class by ozzy standards yet they are all DDS. To me, this debunks the rich vs poor theory in explaining the election results. It is not correct to use poverty as an excuse for stupidity or ignoring moral values.

Congrats to the winners! The fight continues.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    OMG ULS. How could this be real. Wow!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

unlike people in my circle who do not interact with people outside

i talk to jologs and go inside their heads out of genuine curiosity

that's how i came up with that view

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Madami bumoto na elitist sa admin uls.

I think the hierarchy is really simple

Class 1 - Elitist Duterte - cunning, prim n proper, in the sidelines; uses the masses to make the Class 2 always emotional and bothered , unproductive so that Elitist duterte can pinooint opportunities amidst the chaos
    Class 2 - Elitist Yellow - puro education, objectivity, intelligence. In other words, walang EQ kasi hinde maka move on everytime naririnig mga kabastusan and mura ni MyPres. Kelangan magkarun ng closure
    Class 3 - Masses Duterte - majority; emotional, swayable,
    Here's a better description -

Class 1 - insensitive, indifferent, opportunist
    Class 2 - patriotic, emotional, God-fearing
    Class 3 - stupid, stupid, stupid

And you are wrong in assuming that the anti-duts are not benefiting from this admin. I for one enjoy the additional tax perks from the TRAIN law and share from the additional income China has contributed to my company. I supported Cory but I don't consider myself an LP supporter. I just want an upright president who respects religion, women and human rights.

Last edited by dreamur; May 14th, 2019 at 06:28 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    So mga co-workers mo ba poor or masa? They're not, right? My 2 sisters who are AU citizens can be considered middle class by ozzy standards yet they are all DDS. To me, this debunks the rich vs poor theory in explaining the election results. It is not correct to use poverty as an excuse for stupidity or ignoring moral values.

Congrats to the winners! The fight continues.

Whether rich or poor, nagalit talaga kay PNoy because of his blunders. Although yung imperial manila hatred totoo talaga yan matagal na. They just found a gem in PDuts that they can propel due to the over-emphasis on war on drugs. Change scamming talaga, the voters got their emotions twisted and exploited by Arroyo and the Marcoses, the real power behind Duterte.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    and it's not about the rich

madami naman rich na down to earth

jologs love down to earth rich people

what they hate are those who have an air of superiority just coz they're educated (elistista)

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    unlike people in my circle who do not interact with people outside

i talk to jologs and go inside their heads out of genuine curiosity

that's how i came up with that view
    To me this is crab mentality. My brother-in-law did not finish college because he chose to play with his band and travel the world. I advised him to complete a degree as the entertainment business is not a permanent source of income but he did not listen. Now he does not have a permanent job and and blame the society for his situation. And yes, he posted a lot in FB hating the educated and the elite for being arrogant and condescending.

Last edited by dreamur; May 14th, 2019 at 06:31 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yup

i'm just saying my view on this stuff is not without basis

it's not just my imagination

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    lahat ng co-worker ko holding aElections 2019 working visa ayaw sa otso diretso...lahat maka dutiti...Elections 2019

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Lahat naman ng dati kong kasama ko na mga DDS na nag-immigrate sa Canada, namumula ang mga mukha sa rant ni myprez sa basura. hahaha parang gustong matunaw o magtago sa wall.

BTW di rin pala nanalo yung duterte youth party list at yung kay Mocha na todo endorsement ni Sara(h) at dami pang TV ads.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    yup

i'm just saying my view on this stuff is not without basis

it's not just my imagination
    Of course and I would like to believe that deep inside you must have felt that there is something not right with what is going on.