New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    tabaco was holed up in HQ, contemplating to fight to his corporeal end. he didn't know how many bodies and metal, he could really count on. he was, like, playing "game of the generals" for real. at that time, there were no cellphones.
    it is pure happenstance that the critical mass generated by other entities, voted in his favor.
    some writers did not consider it a real critical mass, as it included only the metro manila area. but hey! "it worked", and that is what matters.

trilly read the people wrong. that is why his activity failed miserably.

lolo simply had little choice, and saw the opportunity. you know, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".
    but hey! isn't that what builds history? opportunity.

OT.
    It is truly hard to read the people. Even seasoned politicians and fortune tellers fail. Who said the lines "people are fickle"?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    It is truly hard to read the people. Even seasoned politicians and fortune tellers fail. Who said the lines "people are fickle"?
    la donna e mobile. women are fickle.
    verdi's rigoletto.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    tabaco was holed up in HQ, contemplating to fight to his corporeal end. he didn't know how many bodies and metal, he could really count on. he was, like, playing "game of the generals" for real. at that time, there were no cellphones.
    it is pure happenstance that the critical mass generated by other entities, voted in his favor.
    some writers did not consider it a real critical mass, as it included only the metro manila area. but hey! "it worked", and that is what matters.

trilly read the people wrong. that is why his activity failed miserably.

lolo simply had little choice, and saw the opportunity. you know, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".
    but hey! isn't that what builds history? opportunity.

OT.
    Both Tabaco and Tanda were holed up in a military camp, hoping and waiting for support.... Praying they won't get obliterated...

Now Trilly and co., rampaged even without support... In the busy Makati district...

Now they're projecting themselves as fighting for the people, who years ago, the very future they compromised because of their internal squabble?

There's the difference...
    Last edited by CVT; May 13th, 2019 at 02:22 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    I agree as well. There's no need to establish an elitist group that only gets the right to vote. A certain requirement to weed out morons will suffice. For example, if it took someone 7 years to finish high school then he shouldn't be allowed to vote.... or to run for a government position.
    Isa pang idea ko is to let only tax payers be able to vote. Kasi tax payers are really those with stake. Literal na may binibigay sila sa gobyerno. Magalit na ang magalit pero yung non tax payers, minsan yun pa maingay at reklamador at marami ini expect at hinihingi sa gobyerno.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Isa pang idea ko is to let only tax payers be able to vote. Kasi tax payers are really those with stake. Literal na may binibigay sila sa gobyerno. Magalit na ang magalit pero yung non tax payers, minsan yun pa maingay at reklamador at marami ini expect at hinihingi sa gobyerno.

Been saying this....Taxes as requisite to suffrage. We're a voice in the wilderness.Elections 2019

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    That's the Cathy we all know....

Good morning!
    Hahaha! Done Voting! Took us 8 mins only Voted 8 derecho, Yabut for Mayor, Pena for Vice and Senior Citizen for party list.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Hahaha! Done Voting! Took us 8 mins only Voted 8 derecho, Yabut for Mayor, Pena for Vice and Senior Citizen for party list.

yehehey!
    woman power!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

in the past, someone suggested that squatters not be allowed to vote.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Been saying this....Taxes as requisite to suffrage. We're a voice in the wilderness.Elections 2019

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Magdilang anghel sana kayo mga bros.... Naniniwala pa rin akong may himala!

Dapat mapalitan muna ang mga namumuno, bago maisulong iyan....🤣😂

Kung itong mga nakaupo ngayon,- olats tayo bros.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

8minutes for 8D!

"Makuha kayo sa tingin!"...😍😊🤓