Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    For laughs...

PICK BATO sa Senado 219 - BATO Pol Ads ver 5 | Facebook

click on image to play video
    The joker strikes again.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Muslims should remember this come May 11.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Digonging si gadon

Elections 2019

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Digonging si gadon

Elections 2019

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Parang ung dds manager ko with matching hilik. Elections 2019

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Just sharing:

Pls take time to read the letter sent by Alex Lacson to the Bishops & includes the list of the other candidates that you can choose from who went through the selection process....WHY OUR COUNTRY NEEDS AN INDEPENDENT SENATE

Open Letter of Atty. Alex Lacson, convenor of People’s Choice Movement (PCM), to Philippine Bishops on the May 2019 mid-term elections

Dear Bishop,

I pray that this letter reaches you in good health and with the peace of our Lord.

May I please send you po this letter for your personal reflection. As to how you will handle or act on the information I share with you in this letter, I shall fully respect po.

I firmly believe that this 2019 Midterm Election is the MOST DANGEROUS Election ever in our history as a nation.

There are three (3) reasons why I say so.

FIRST, President Duterte has been threatening to declare Martial Law or a Revolutionary Government in the last 3 years. Three weeks ago, he made this threat again. Under the Constitution, ONLY A MAJORITY VOTE in Congress, voting jointly, is needed to legalize a declaration of Martial Law.

Once Martial Law has been declared, Duterte can declare a Revolutionary Government anytime. Under a Revolutionary Government, Duterte can do anything he wants as he will then be outside the Constitution and the law. He has the military and police to back him up.

To prevent this from happening, we need to elect at least 10 opposition senators to add to the 3 opposition senators who are already in the Senate. Thirteen (13) opposition senators would put the opposition in control of the Senate. That would make the Senate INDEPENDENT, not controlled by Duterte.

An INDEPENDENT Senate can oppose Martial Law or a Revolutionary Government.

The SECOND reason why we believe this 2019 Midterm election is the MOST DANGEROUS election ever in our history, is the fact that President Duterte has been plotting to ram through our throat his Federalism program, even if the majority of the Filipino people are against it.

If Duterte takes full control of the Senate, he may just order Congress to convert itself into a Constituent Assembly or ConAss. Under a ConAss, it will be the Congressmen, not the delegates of the people elected for that specific purpose, who will revise the Constitution.

It is very dangerous to leave to the Congressmen the revision of our Constitution. Throughout history, they have always just promoted and protected their selfish, families’ vested interests.

In fact, the latest proof of this selfishness of our Congressmen is the House-version draft Federal Constitution, which is now pending for approval in the Senate.

This House-crafted draft Constitution contains many provisions that are anti-Filipino, anti-people, anti-poor, anti-democracy, anti-youth and anti-family. Among others, this draft Charter – –

Removed the anti-dynasty provision
    Removed the term-limits for senators, congressmen, and all local officials
    Allows foreigners to own mass media companies (TV, radio, newspapers). Thus, it is possible that in the future TV companies like ABS-CBN and GMA-& could end up being owned by foreign companies that are owned a foreign country, like China.
    Allows foreigners to own advertising companies. Thus, it is possible that in the future the advertisements we see on TV, Radio or Newspapers could be promoting the interests of a foreign country like China, instead of our country’s interests.
    This is very, very dangerous for the Filipino people!

If we elect at least 10 opposition Senators, the Senate will become INDEPENDENT, which can then prevent the passing of a Federal Constitution that is anti-Filipino, anti-people, anti-poor, anti-democracy, among others.

The THIRD reason why we believe this 2019 Midterm election is the MOST DANGEROUS election ever in our history, is the fact that President Duterte seems so inclined to allow China to have greater access to our government and to our natural resources.

Three weeks ago, on 24 March 2019, Supreme Court Senior Justice Antonio Carpio warned the Filipino people about the Chico River Pump Irrigation Loan Agreement that President Duterte was about to enter into with China. Justice Carpio said that if Philippines fails to pay its loan under this agreement, China could potentially take away the gas-rich Recto Bank in the West Philippine Sea as payment for the loan.

This could be the start of many other loan agreements with China where we could lose many our nation’s properties to China.

If we have an INDEPENDENT Senate, it would have the numbers or the power to investigate all of the Loans and Agreements that Duterte enters into with China. On the other hand, if Duterte controls the Senate, Duterte can always put a stop to any investigation on the Loans from or Agreements with China.

We need an INDEPENDENT Senate to prevent Duterte from allowing China to have greater access to our government and to our natural resources.

For an INDEPENDENT Senate. Vote for these 10 People’s Choice Candidates –

Alejano, Gary
    Aquino, Bam
    Colmenares, Neri
    Diokno, Chel
    Gutoc, Samira
    Hilbay, Florin
    Makalintal, Romy
    Tanada, Erin
    Roxas, Mar
    Poe, Grace

If you do not like one or 2 of the above 10 Candidates, please also consider – –

De Guzman, Leody
    Osmena, Serge
    Matula, Sonny
    Montano, Allan

Our country needs an INDEPENDENT Senate at this most critical time in our nation’s history when so many of our institutions are under attack.

Truly, this is the MOST DANGEROUS election ever in our history.

“IT TAKES ONLY FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING, FOR EVIL TO SUCCEED” (Edmund Burke)

“Our world has become a dangerous place to live in, not because of the few who do evil things, but because of the many who choose to do nothing” (Albert Einstein)

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
    ALEX LACSON
    Convenor,
    PEOPE’S CHOICE MOVEMENT (PCM)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nice bro whistl3r. Of the 10 candidates in the list I would prefer Serge Osmena over Grace Po. She is an opportunist and always playing on the safe side. My personal opinion though.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Mabait sa totoo, galit sa manloloko.
    Well played. No wonder she topped the latest senatorial survey.