Mar 2006
    take a look at this a-hole

Twitter

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    take a look at this a-hole

Twitter
    Boorishness is the in thing among public officials nowadays. Kelangan maging boor ka to be part of Digong's circle of friends.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003

4. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Speaking of liars, Imee Marcos just can't stop manufacturing fake degrees. First it was Princeston. Next came U.P. Now it's A.I.M. She badly wants to show the world she's good at something. What a loser. Hope she remains a loser even after the elections.

"Another educational institution has put Imee Marcos' credentials in question, after acknowledging that the program Marcos placed in a published curriculum vitae did not exist.

While the Asian Institute of Management (AIM) refused to provide information on whether the senatorial candidate was enrolled or had graduated from their school, it was certain that an MA MBA had not been offered."

“In our 50 years of providing world class programs we never offered an MA MBA,” Registrar and Student Experience Director Bryan Magbutay told ABS-CBN News in an email, responding to a query about Marcos’ claim that she received an “MA Management and Business Administration” from the institution. "

Imee Marcos’ AIM 'degree': True or false? | ABS-CBN News

5. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    But, wait, there's more. Imee Marcos claims to have been a "Valedictorian" at Santa Catalina Convent, now called Santa Catalina School, in California. But that too was busted. What a shame. Father had them fake medals, and the daughter now has them fake degrees. What a first class lying family.

"In her curriculum vitae posted in the website of the House of Representatives during her time as congresswoman, Marcos claimed she was “class valedictorian” from the California boarding school and received an advancement placement in English, history, and arts.

Santa Catalina School’s assistant head of school John Aimé told Rappler that Marcos did not graduate from the institution. This means she cannot be class valedictorian either."

"“While the student you inquired about attended our school for a brief period in the fall of 1972, she is not a graduate,” he said.

When asked if any reasons were given for Marcos' departure from the school, Aimé said Santa Catalina School does "not discuss student records without the permission of the student."

Rappler already sought Marcos for her comment, but she has not replied as of posting time."

FALSE: Imee Marcos 'earned degree from Princeton'

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    ^
    Magsisinungaling na nga lang, sablay pa. Elections 2019

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Pinamamalita kasi na nagpadala daw ng mga salamankero at pantas sa Hogwarts ang mga dilawan para mabura ang mga datos ukol kay Imee Marcos.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    ^
    Magsisinungaling na nga lang, sablay pa. Elections 2019

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    eh paano di naman kailangan ngayon ang honesty para ikaw ay makapag lingkod ng marangal sa taoElections 2019Elections 2019Elections 2019

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    haha

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk