New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just like their father who lied about his war records.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Like brother, like sister. Like Daddy Macoy, like children. Where else do they get the genes to lie like this?

New details on Imee Marcos' Princeton years amid a viral 'report card'

From her FB page:

"The governor of the Ilocos Norte in her official biography on her Facebook account and defunct website claims that she “is one of the first female graduates from an Ivy League School—Princeton University, graduating with honors.” It is not yet clear if the same is indicated in her personal data sheet as a government official."

But wait:

"However, correspondence with the university showed that the aspiring senator did not earn a degree—although sh
    e attended the school for a number of years. An email from the university’s archives reads:

“I included all the information within her file that I am permitted to release to you, but she did not earn a degree.”

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^Fake war medals..fake degree from prestigious educational institution

Kung ano ang puno ay sya ring bunga

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Like brother, like sister. Like Daddy Macoy, like children. Where else do they get the genes to lie like this?

New details on Imee Marcos' Princeton years amid a viral 'report card'

From her FB page:

"The governor of the Ilocos Norte in her official biography on her Facebook account and defunct website claims that she “is one of the first female graduates from an Ivy League School—Princeton University, graduating with honors.” It is not yet clear if the same is indicated in her personal data sheet as a government official."

But wait:

"However, correspondence with the university showed that the aspiring senator did not earn a degree—although sh
    e attended the school for a number of years. An email from the university’s archives reads:

“I included all the information within her file that I am permitted to release to you, but she did not earn a degree.”
    Walandyo, kung totoo ngang hindi naka graduate....

Aba e humirit pa, graduated with honors pa! Joscoday! Kapal naman.....

Di baleng dito graduate, naka graduate naman....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tadtad ngayon ang Manila ng mga tarp nila Erap, Jarika and yung "Anak ng Masa (kuno)" Jinggoy...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Bro - if my memory serves me right,- Macalintal resides in one of the Manuela XX villages....

Dati rati nakakasabay namin siya at ang kanyang family[?] sa pagsimba sa Parish of the Last Supper....

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro - if my memory serves me right,- Macalintal resides in one of the Manuela XX villages....

Dati rati nakakasabay namin siya at ang kanyang family[?] sa pagsimba sa Parish of the Last Supper....
    He lives in Philam

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pillburry/Ambulance Chaser Roque formally withdrew from the Senate race (YEHEY!) because of medical reason.

And another administration candidate's hopes at the senate will mirror his movies result...

Bato 'The Movie' is a huge flop.. Bakit nilangaw? -Juan Luna Blog

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Karma's a bitch ika nga. Hehe

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!