New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    What a silly argument. All foodies should become chefs now?
    Huh???

Since when did acting on a passion become silly?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Mar Roxas is running for senate. Elections 2019

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    cavite ang isa sa walang kakwenta-kwenta lugar. Ang dami prohibted drugs tapos pataasan ihi mga kakandidato.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    cavite ang isa sa walang kakwenta-kwenta lugar. Ang dami prohibted drugs tapos pataasan ihi mga kakandidato.
    Malaki ang cavite...san dun?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Saan lugar ba walang prohibited drugs?

BTT

Will definitely vote for Mar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    hindi ko sure kung saan cavite basta sa balita puro cavite meron rape, drugs, magnanakaw. Tapos papakita mukha ni remulla, revilla at maliksi.

- - - - -
    --------

Natawa ako sa balita nagresignation yung spokesperson ng comelec yung mukhang information technology guy. Usually mga ganyan mukhang malahacker na nerd looking eh sanay sa poorno jackol yan. Yun nga lang bakit local pinagpapantasyahan, hindi pa sulit-sulitin sa naughty america.

Oops! Election commission officer resigns post after accidentally showing seexxy photo of actress
    Coconuts Manila Coconuts Manila,Coconuts Manila 7 hours ago

You’d think the guy heading the committee overseeing the high-level tech behind the country’s automated election system would be able to handle a PowerPoint presentation. You’d also be wrong.

A long-serving member of the Commission on Elections (COMELEC) who led the agency’s “source code review” committee has stepped down from the team after accidentally flashing a photo of a bikini-clad actress on screen during the review’s launch on Saturday at De La Salle University in Manila.

According to Rappler, the source code is the “master blueprint” of the vote-counting machines that will be used in the elections. You can think of them as somewhat similar to an operating system.

The law, Republic Act 9369, states that the source code has to be reviewed by representatives of candidates, political parties, and the public before the elections to ensure that it functions properly come voting day.

COMELEC spokesperson James Jimenez told the Philippine Daily Inquirer that the image — which was his laptop’s wallpaper! — appeared on the projector’s screen as he switched between tabs.

He didn’t name names, but according to GMA News, the swimsuit-clad actress is Jessy Mendiola, who, even straight Filipino women would admit, is pretty attractive.

After quitting the team in charge of the review, Jimenez today apologized for the mistake.

“Last Saturday, we kicked off the source code review and unfortunately there was a small technical issue that resulted in the flashing of an image that was inappropriate to the event,” he told reporters.

“So again, I regret that, but I have to take responsibility because it was our committee that arranged that event and that sort of thing should have been better handled.”

However, while Jimenez is quitting the team in charge of the source code review, but he will stay as the COMELEC’s planning director and spokesperson, reported ABS-CBN.

Here’s a piece of unsolicited advice to Mr. Jimenez: choose a more corporate-looking computer wallpaper. It’s safer that way.

The post Oops! Election commission officer resigns post after accidentally showing seexy photo of actress appeared first on Coconuts.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    ano itsura ng wallpaper niya with Jesse pic? wala ako mahanap sa net. (one nerdy here. )

8. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Hontiveros, Drilon, De Lima, Pangilinan (and Lacson?) are the opposition senators out of the 12. Kailangan makapasok ng at least 7 more from the opposition para lang pantay.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Hontiveros, Drilon, De Lima, Pangilinan (and Lacson?) are the opposition senators out of the 12. Kailangan makapasok ng at least 7 more from the opposition para lang pantay.

sino ba madam ang viable candidates from the opposition?

trillanes isn't running so that leaves us w/ who else?

hilban
    tanada
    diokno
    gutoc-tomawis
    alejano
    roxas
    bam

who else pa?

macalintal? he's from my neighborhood but i'm not yet sold on him although i've heard good things about the election lawyer.

edited para sa mga na-overlook ko
    Last edited by baludoy; October 16th, 2018 at 10:31 AM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    sino ba madam ang viable candidates from the opposition?

trillanes isn't running so that leaves us w/ who else?

hilban
    tanada
    diokno
    gutoc-tomawis
    alejano

who else pa?

macalintal? he's from my neighborhood but i'm not yet sold on him although i've heard good things about the election lawyer.
    Nakalimutan mo si Mar. Elections 2019 Read up on Colmenares.
    Ayaw niyo ba kay Bam?

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast