New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    My opinion on EDSA / People Power Revolution is that for some extent it was a sort of exploitation of Filipinos, in terms of our devotion to religion, which also affected the way we perceived those who "headed" the revolution. Our very own Uncle Sam also had a lot to do with it.

Yes, it is a historic event that many perceive as a positive turning point. Nothing can change the fact that it has affected the lives of almost all Filipinos one way or another. Although if you look at it deeper, you'll notice some of it's flaws.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Illusions of grandeur...mana sa nanay.

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/213657/b...ther-singapore

sinabi mo, pare

ang yabang nya ngayong senador na sya, di sya magpasalamat sa tao at ibinoto pa sya in spite of his parents

i don't know where his logic for saying this is coming from. . .his father died 3 yrs after getting kicked out of the country that he single-handedly ruled for 14 yrs

how can he honestly say that his father would have turned the philippines into another singapore?. . .mana nga sa ina

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Pumupusisyon lang iyang g*go na iyan para makabalik sa Palasyo....

Bakit nga kasi mga t*ng* ang mga botante para ibalik ang pamilya nila sa pulitika.... :twak:

12.3K:outcold:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    EDSA I, the incident where Church meddling culminated at its peak.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    25 years later .... ang presidente ay si Benigno Aquino at ang senador ay si Ferdinand Marcos .

pinaikot lang ang kapangyarihan.

samantala , si Juan ay busy pa rin sa pag hukay ng kanyang libingan .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcl7vsuOSJw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcl7vsuOSJw[/ame]

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    25 years later .... ang presidente ay si Benigno Aquino at ang senador ay si Ferdinand Marcos .

pinaikot lang ang kapangyarihan.
    Yes, indeed. Life can be full of ironies.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    25 years after EDSA I...

Madami pa din mahirap at engot.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana magkaroon na ng tunay na pagbabago, feb25 not being a special holiday and not being observed every year as a holiday just shows its signigance or some may say, insignificance in the lives of the common filipino.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    25 years after EDSA I...

Madami pa din mahirap at engot.
    mas madami educated and honorable people back then compared to now. so i think mas dumami instead of madami parin. i tend to think that back then mas madami matitino na tao ngayon mas madami na mga engot kesa sa matino.

Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    :bwahaha:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
EDSA 1: 25 years later...