New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 282 of 353 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3526
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Marcos won because of people with selfish interests alinged with them. And people who knew better supported them.

Abalos is an atenean, remulla is from DLSU. Troll farms are owned by people from DLSU and UP.

It's not the school, it's the interests of the people behind that made all these possible.

Hindi naman alam nubg mga nabudol na mayaman din nasa likod ng paninira sa dilawan/elite eh. Nabulag lang sila sa katotohanan.

Pati ba naman dito maglolokohan pa tayo. Pwede ba.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Legit.. Ganito na lang talaga ang buhay sa Pinas..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    blah blah blah

further reading for anyone interested

Can History Predict the Future? - The Atlantic
    Last edited by uls; May 16th, 2022 at 04:25 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    what's happpening in the US is not much different from what's happening here

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Teh irony...

Duterte hikes standards, honoraria for Sangguniang Kabataan members │ GMA News Online

The new law amends the previous legislation by mandating the SK chairperson to appoint an SK treasurer with an educational or career background relating to business administration, accountancy, finance, economics, or bookkeeping.

If no person meets the requirements, the law requires the SK chairperson to consider other suitable nominees, provided furthermore that the the appointed SK treasurers will undergo a mandatory bookkeeping training from, and be duly certified by, the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) before assumption to office and that the appointed SK treasurers will prioritized in the allocation of the appropriate TESDA scholarships.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2020

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ladies and Gentlemen.. James Ingram.. I did my best.. but I guess my best wasnt good enough..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^3-6 months tatapusin ang krimen, droga at korapsyon extended to 6 years..sablay pa din si rodrigo duterte aquino

next will be P20 per kilo rice in a year..lets wait and see kung sasablay si ferdinand marcos aquino jr

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The irony of it all.

Duterte to Putin: Control your soldiers, spare civilians

Dapat kamo sabihan niya yung kaibigan niya na ihinto ang gera at i-withdraw ang mga troops.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Teh irony...

Duterte hikes standards, honoraria for Sangguniang Kabataan members │ GMA News Online

The new law amends the previous legislation by mandating the SK chairperson to appoint an SK treasurer with an educational or career background relating to business administration, accountancy, finance, economics, or bookkeeping.

If no person meets the requirements, the law requires the SK chairperson to consider other suitable nominees, provided furthermore that the the appointed SK treasurers will undergo a mandatory bookkeeping training from, and be duly certified by, the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) before assumption to office and that the appointed SK treasurers will prioritized in the allocation of the appropriate TESDA scholarships.
    No barangay and SK election, coincidence or alam na this.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    No barangay and SK election, coincidence or alam na this.
    One reporter asked about a large portion of 2022 budget was already dispersed, so how BBM admin would fund his 2022 small/projects? That's one reason why barangay election is initially thought to be postponed to optimize the budget.