New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 232 of 352 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3518
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    ^
    up
    ^
    up
    ^
    up

Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Are you referring to the alleged stolen yolanda funds by mar roxas? Kasi kung iyan, duterte's appointed dilg usec jonathan malaya, has already cleared mr palengke of that back in 2019 pa.

85% of Yolanda funds liquidated: DILG | Philippine News Agency

At ito pa ang kicker, one of digong's powerful sycophants have said this about roxas and the yolanda rescue effort of the previous regime:

Attachment 39654

so sino ang nangangaliangan ng memorex ngayon niyan?

open your eyes kasi at huwag maniwala sa china propaganda hook, line, and sinker. you seem to be a likeable and well educated man. maybe you should use your expensive education to discern what's really happening in our country.

heck, ako nga na lumaki at tumira sa neighborhood ni digong sa matina at nakinabang sa contributions niya sa davao city ang dapat fanatic eh.

as for jim paredes. well, i don't really care much about him since i don't know him personally. whatever he does behind the confines of his house is his business. hindi naman iyan gov't official na kailangan ko suriin ang mga pinag-gagawa kasi hindi naman sweldado ng kaban ng bayan iyan.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As usual, binibira na naman niya si Gordon.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Inaabangan pa rin nila at pinakikinggan si tatay digong,

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde speaking at the UN General Assembly

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/22/...-be-diminished

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Confronted by documentation obtained so far by the Senate Blue Ribbon committee hearings, the Department of Health (DOH) confirmed on Tuesday, September 21, there were 371,794 COVID-19 tests from nearly 8,000 test kits bought by them and the Procurement Service-Department of Budget and Management (PS-DBM) which had expired.

( Sen. Kiko Pangilinan asked this question ).

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    Confronted by documentation obtained so far by the Senate Blue Ribbon committee hearings, the Department of Health (DOH) confirmed on Tuesday, September 21, there were 371,794 COVID-19 tests from nearly 8,000 test kits bought by them and the Procurement Service-Department of Budget and Management (PS-DBM) which had expired.

( Sen. Kiko Pangilinan asked this question ).

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    bakit daw tinanggap, knowing they were nearing expiration date?
    dahil mabilis namang gagamitin at mauubos nila bago mag-expire?
    if so, obviously, their assumption was wrong.
    i do not recall anymore, but when did the covid testing figures start skyrocketing?
    before that kasi, there were only few testing centers...

but there is another facet to expiration dates. i do not know if the explainers mentioned this.
    "some test kits do have a shelf life of only a few months, say, six months. and no manufacturer in the industry can do better than that."
    thus, our DOH has no choice but to get what the industry has to offer, even as it falls short of specified specifications.

some might ask, "if they have only a short shelf life, why did you order so many? could you not order them in smaller volumes?"
    in our workplace, sometimes the consumption rate is so volatile and can get unpredictably high, the rules on acquisition simply can not keep up...
    if i have to guess, DOH did not yet have the requisite experience with covid, and could not accurately predict consumption rate.
    but this is my opinion only.

as an aside,
    in private industry, and i am speaking only about the ones i am privy to, such nearing-expiration goods would be dangled in front of us at bargain prices...
    we would buy them naman, because our performance records indicate that we can easily consume them before they expire.

highs.

i am not trying to protect anyone nor side with anyone.
    i am but narrating some of the nuances of the medical reagents and supplies industry.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 22nd, 2021 at 12:06 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Same sentiment, plus dapat kung sinasabi niyang hindi siya biased, she should not forget to ask about martila law and make it seem na hindi nangyari yun. Dun lalabas ang bias eh kapag tinanong mo isang tao at ang sagot eh salungat sa evidence, tapos wala ka buwelta, obvious na kinikilingan. Hindi na lang sana niya inin-terview if hindi na kaya yun itanong.

Also patawa yung sinabi niya na wala siya paki sa iisipin ng tao, haller, celebrity ka, sa kasikatan siya kumuha ng status niya at kung ano mang tinatamasang yaman at privilege (aside from marrying an old rich soriano). hehehe, napaghahalataan eh.
    Sa dami ng yaman nakuha ng marcoses bakit hindi kaya sila kasama sa mga billionaires sa pinas… i saw abscbn report about how much they got in two decades and from 3pesos to 1usd naging 20pesos na…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    bakit daw tinanggap, knowing they were nearing expiration date?
    dahil mabilis namang gagamitin at mauubos nila bago mag-expire?
    if so, obviously, their assumption was wrong.
    i do not recall anymore, but when did the covid testing figures start skyrocketing?
    before that kasi, there were only few testing centers...

but there is another facet to expiration dates. i do not know if the explainers mentioned this.
    "some test kits do have a shelf life of only a few months, say, six months. and no manufacturer in the industry can do better than that."
    thus, our DOH has no choice but to get what the industry has to offer, even as it falls short of specified specifications.

some might ask, "if they have only a short shelf life, why did you order so many? could you not order them in smaller volumes?"
    in our workplace, sometimes the consumption rate is so volatile and can get unpredictably high, the rules on acquisition simply can not keep up...
    if i have to guess, DOH did not yet have the requisite experience with covid, and could not accurately predict consumption rate.
    but this is my opinion only.

as an aside,
    in private industry, and i am speaking only about the ones i am privy to, such nearing-expiration goods would be dangled in front of us at bargain prices...
    we would buy them naman, because our performance records indicate that we can easily consume them before they expire.

highs.

i am not trying to protect anyone nor side with anyone.
    i am but narrating some of the nuances of the medical reagents and supplies industry.
    Ang hirap maging perfect na goverment in times of crisis… yung mga kontra sayo, naghihintay lang talaga may ma wrong moves and they will strike at you…

and we cant controll them naman kasi kaban ng bayan yung ginagasgastos… daming naghihirap din sa panahon na ito… so if you have agenda to go on politics ito yung the best time… tira ka lang ng tira para popularity mo ay aangat… malapit na pala october…

Btw, im not on either side of this goverment….

Napatanong tuloy ako sa mga kasama ko sa office, Pang ilang generation pa kaya aabotin para guminhawa ang pinas… or may pag asa pa ba ito na umangat tulad ng dati….

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Sa dami ng yaman nakuha ng marcoses bakit hindi kaya sila kasama sa mga billionaires sa pinas… i saw abscbn report about how much they got in two decades and from 3pesos to 1usd naging 20pesos na…

sa forbes billionaires list puro legit/legal and verifiable lang ang nasa list

di kasali sa list mga tulad ni Vladimir Putin