New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote:
    “It was a light prayer but some people who got it didn’t get it right so maybe they don’t have that much sense of humor. But I trust it was a prayer to the Lord, and I’m sure the Lord has a lot of sense of humor,” he said.

hehe... onli in da philippines!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sus pathetic.

but looking forward, i'll be glad when GMA is gone from the Palace. while the current roster of candidates dont look too good, we mustn't stop trying to get the government we really need, want and deserve.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Good to see they can have a laugh at the expense of the average Filipino who falls deeper into poverty while they rob the country. Maybe he should pray that the President of the Philippines grow.......

a [SIZE="6"]BRAIN.[/SIZE]

Ayos!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ay naku! I wished they just shut the hell about Cha Cha and focus on the major problems. If GMA still has any decency left, she would vamoose from Malacanang when her term expires in 2010.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hindi naman si Lord ang nakarinig nung prayer ni Dureza, kundi yung mga Tongressman sa Congress......

Sabi sa news, "15 Votes Shy of Cha-cha". So, buhay na naman ang Cha-cha!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Dasal nang dasal, tuloy naman ang nakaw

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    kaya magkanda leche leche pilipinas eh...pati ang dyos sinasama nila sa katarantaduhan nila...sorry for the word

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^Amen

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kaya nga may mga foreigners na nagsasabing masama rin ang sobrang relihiyoso ng mga Pilipino.... Iyon nga namang mga tahasang nagnanakaw ng kaban ng bayan,- akala mo mga santo sa lipunan, kunyari may mga rebulto pa ng santo pa sa bahay (katulad ng isang convicted mayor sa laguna), nagdadasal na may halong pulitika, atbp....

Sana magbago na ang mga ganitong klaseng tao...

7000:diver:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Kaya nga may mga foreigners na nagsasabing masama rin ang sobrang relihiyoso ng mga Pilipino.... Iyon nga namang mga tahasang nagnanakaw ng kaban ng bayan,- akala mo mga santo sa lipunan, kunyari may mga rebulto pa ng santo pa sa bahay (katulad ng isang convicted mayor sa laguna), nagdadasal na may halong pulitika, atbp....

Sana magbago na ang mga ganitong klaseng tao...

7000:diver:
    Hypocrites talaga mga ganyan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Dureza Prayed for GMA's Stay Beyond 2010