The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Nope! Ano sect mo TS?

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing
    I do not belong to any sect. I am just an ordinary catholic. I was not even devout or religious before I got sick. i do not believe in any charismatic movements or all of those stuff even up to now. What I do know is I prayed hard and the people around me prayed hard. I believed now that powerful prayers did miracles for me and our Lord Jesus Christ, according to the Holy Bible, is the greatest healer of both spirit and body.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    To Sir Carofsteel,

I know your point of view. I was born a catholic but during my college days and a few years after I got married, I was an atheist. Ang favorite reading ko pa nga noon ay lahat ng mga libro at panulat ni Ayn Rand and her movement called "Objectivism". I was convinced later something was wrong with all of that. That is why I returned to the faith. Nevertheless, even after that, I was not what you call a practicing catholic. All these changed after I got sick.
    Posted via Air Mail[/QUOTE]

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I haven't witnessed any miracles yet, but hearing our TS experience it first hand, then maybe there is.

Sometimes, when all else fails, we all need something to hold on to to survive. Its called faith.

To TS, may you fully recover from your illness. Thanks for sharing your experience.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rfgoons View Post
    please post your testimonies to those who believed or have experienced miracles.

Let me start by saying my personal testimony.

Last year (February 2013), I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer stage 4 and was given only 3-6 months to live. It has spread to my liver and the doctors will no longer operate or treat me. Instead, they just recommended palliative care for my remaining months. As we all know, pancreatic cancer is the deadliest of all cancers. It is the king of all cancer and if diagnosed at a late stage, only 1 out of 100 live beyond one year. Most die within six months, with or without treatment. To confirm everything, I have myself medically tested and examined and the result was still the same. I was very weak and cannot even stand up without help. I cannot also drive my car as I am very weak. Feeling hopeless, I turned to God. I surrendered myself entirely and prayed real hard. I asked for the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and all the saints, specially Saint Camillus, Saint Thaddeus, San Lorenzo Ruiz and others. I prayed for divine healing from our Lord Jesus Christ. My family, relatives, officemates offered prayers and masses for me. They held vigil prayers in the office. They, as my prayer-warriors stormed the heavens with their prayers, so to speak, on my behalf. Nevertheless, I also went into alternative medicines, taking anti-oxidants, eating fruits and vegetables to make myself strong. I have myself medically examined again for the third time last June 2013, and the result was really dramatic. The tumor did not spread and there was no metastasis. I was very happy and grateful and I consider it a miracle. The tumor became benign and was no longer malignant. I prayed to the Lord for all the blessings, graces and miracle He had given me. many would say that perhaps in the first place, the diagnosis was wrong. I cannot find that plausible as the first and second diagnosis cannot be possibly all wrong. They were conducted by two different hospitals. I cannot also believed that the third diagnosis was also wrong, otherwise, I will bedead by now. I believed that there was divine intervention that resulted to this miracle. I know that I am not yet completely healed as the tumor is still on my pancreas, but the fact that it did not spread is enough to me to believe that in God, nothing is impossible. I may not live long. I may die now or live for another year or 2 or 3 or 5. I do not care, all I care is I am near and wanted to be near to our Lord Jesus Christ. Praise God.
    good for you.

human nature calls any irregular happening a miracle. once you cant explain it, we call it a miracle and that God caused it. maybe we're just dumb animals.

every once in a while chaos sprouts from uniformity or uniformity sprouts from chaos. maybe God did it maybe not, let's just count ourselves lucky or not.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i also believe in miracles.

but i also know that the most common cause of a medical miracle cure, is wrong diagnosis in the first place. doctors that have been trained in a similar manner, are expected to make the same mistake...
    hey, diagnosing cancer is not as easy as many laymen, even many doctors, think!

but look around you... there are miracles all around us.. it's just that, because we see them every day, we do not think of them as miracles..

have a nice day. that fact that you can, is already a miracle.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I do.

I am glad that you are doing better and hope that you will fully recover.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Faith = Miracle

I believe in miracle because I have faith.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    if you don't believe in miracles, perhaps you've forgotten that you are one.

Sent from Constantinople

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    to quote from encarta,
    "1. act of God: an event that appears to be contrary to the laws of nature and is regarded as an act of God
    2. amazing event: an event or action that is amazing, extraordinary, or unexpected
    It'll be a miracle if we get there on time.

3. marvelous example: something admired as a marvelous creation or example of a particular type of science or skill
    a miracle of modern engineering."

Yup, may miracles. Pero pag may explanation na hindi na miracles ang tawag, fact, reality, or event...etc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12