New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you attend the Simbang Gabi / Midnight Masses?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 51.52%
  • No

16 48.48%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Kailan ulit umpisa ito?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Start ng Dec 16, Bro.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Both Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Mass. Actually, it's my wife and her mom. The rest of us have to be dragged to Mass kicking and screaming. Well, not literally. The elder daughter and I just whine a lot.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Since last year, they have started to celebrate night (novena) masses in our village. I could have completed the 9 novena masses last year were it not for the a couple of Christmas parties from some organizations... My kids completed the 9 novena masses last year. I hope to do the same with them this year.....

The masses will start here tomorrow night (which is 'equivalent' to the dawn mass for the 16th). I say equivalent because the readings tomorrow night will be for the 15th, while the readings for the dawn mass on the 16th will be for the 16th......

7101:hooray:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ditto w/ our village. Night masses na. Para di sagabal to those who go to work and school........

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hindi na eh. usually kasi panggabi sched ko sa work so di ko na inaabutan simbang gabi..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i do...at a nearby Jesuit University Chapel (Immaculate Conception Chapel). Dawn Mass is at 4:30.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    not anymore, pero if time permits bubuuin ko ulit yan. katulad noong ginagawa ko na nasa loob ng simbahan - yung wala pang 4am nasa loob ka na para maka upo...ang sarap ng pakiramdam kumpara sa patayo-tayo sa labas.

nothing compares to the old tradition na madaling araw. andun talaga ang sakripisyo at will kung babangon ka sa higaan

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post

nothing compares to the old tradition na madaling araw. andun talaga ang sakripisyo at will kung babangon ka sa higaan
    TRUE. great challenge...cold breeze would make you wanna stay under the sheets---a temptation too strong to resist. so when you're inside the Church already, gratefulness is always there...salamat na lang di ako nagpatalo...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    A king asked:What Love can there be if Love isn't free? If Love is based on fear? If Love is based on deception? He then left his palace and married the commoner.

Sabi nga ng Pari rito during his Homily,- love for oneself and for others should be very easy. It's spelled L-O-V-E, and when you're in it,- it's just like "falling",- indeed, effortless.....

7101:hooray:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Do you attend the Simbang Gabi / Midnight Masses?