New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    to be in a higher position, it would be irradical of you wont cheat or want more money aside from the power and fame that you have...

kahit nga simpleng barangay tanod lang me paraan din panu pumuslit ng pera kahit konti, bottomline is, to be a sincere politician is stupidity porbably 1% of all politician in the philippines dont do corruption.
    sino kaya YUNG 1% na mga ESTUPIDONG yun. naiiba sila dude..the others..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    they should love their country, bec this where they get all theri wealth, power, influence.....

to be honest, if I'm in power, I would never know until I got them, maybe I will also be consumed by the system...hinde natin alam eh....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    --if God will give an opportunity to serve the country...I wish

--I will become a benevolent dictator.
    --I will eliminate graft and corruption. Put more money in economic development and social services. Increase the pay of our beloved teachers, our brave policemen, soldiers and firemen and the rest of the public servants. I will abolish the House of representatives. I will put up a parliament. and just let 13 senators representing the 13 regions to work and make laws. The people has the right to question the programs and decisions of the government. I will make all government transactions on-line and transparent. Para wala ng NBN deal etc.

--I will pay all our foreign and domestic debts so that more money can be allocated to more important things such as free education, more well-equipped government hospitals, infrastructures and socilaized housing.

--I will armed the military and police to better fight internal and external enemies. Especially illegal fishermen and poachers.

--Build with help of the private sector Filipino industries to lessen our reliance of foreign products and capital so that we are not vulnerable to foreign blackmail.

--build an genuine auto industry and produce our own world-class but environmental friendly cars, buses, trucks, phuvs, e-jeepneys and make them cheap and accessible to more Pinoys.

--and make our country safer, free from damning pollution and widespead crime.

---Im sad. This is just a dream. It can never happen.
    Kung ito plataporma mo, ako unang boboto sayo

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hindi ko din masabi kung maging corrupt ako but i will definitely love my country

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    natawa ako don sa kabilang thread describing jenggoy and binay kung maging pres sila.... hayyyyaksss.
    Skycrappers: ito hitsura ng malacanyang kung si binay

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    the answer is a big [SIZE=4]YES!![/SIZE]
    this is their bread and butter.

o meeh?? syemps naman, the more na kasi nakataya na reputasyon mo dyan e.whether we like it not, tatanggap padin ako ng mga commission which is the SOP.pero by all means, i will become a dictator.by being one, i will clear / remove all corrupt and incompetent officials be in the cabinets, congress,senate, afp ect etc

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    the answer is a big [SIZE=4]YES!![/SIZE]
    this is their bread and butter.

o meeh?? syemps naman, the more na kasi nakataya na reputasyon mo dyan e.whether we like it not, tatanggap padin ako ng mga commission which is the SOP.pero by all means, i will become a dictator.by being one, i will clear / remove all corrupt and incompetent officials be in the cabinets, congress,senate, afp ect etc
    ayos bro... hahahahaha.

naalala ko tuloy sabi ng isang tropa noon na pag sya naging pres ng pinas unauna nyang gawin ipapatay agad 1milyong masasamang TAO dito.... hehehe.

ala cambodian style KHMER ROUGE killing fields.

kaya sagot ko sa kanya.."bro ako na bahala sa kape't tinapay sa inyo"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Do politicians in power love their country?  How about you! ..once you're in power?