New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    If he can't respect the rule of law, both public and private, I can't imagine how he's gonna even run an entire country. It would be absolute turmoil...
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    pang lima lang sa survey si t____ina. nilampaso ni jojobama......

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Collateral damage...Ms Juico husband is the president of Wack Wask club....

PCSO chair Margie Juico quits
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    3:33 am | Friday, May 9th, 2014

MANILA, Philippines—Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) chair Margarita Juico on Thursday tendered her resignation from the PCSO, saying she wants to spend more time with her family.

Her resignation caught her colleagues by surprise.

“It is a good time to do it,” Juico, who has been PCSO chair since 2010, told the Inquirer hours after she submitted her resignation to Malacañang.

“I want to devote more time to my family,” she told the Inquirer.

Malacañang has not responded to her resignation as of 10:40 Thursday night.

Juico said she was leaving the PCSO in sound financial condition, with a P16-billion cash position and with 38 branches nationwide to service as many indigent Filipinos in need of medical services.

She was named PCSO chair by President Aquino in 2010. Before that, Juico was the social secretary of Aquino’s mother, the late President Corazon Aquino, and served for 17 years on the PCSO board.

An Inquirer source claimed that an influential Liberal Party congressman allegedly being groomed to replace her is the real reason behind Juico’s unexpected resignation.—Fe B. Zamora

Read more: PCSO chair Margie Juico quits | Inquirer News
    Follow us: *inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    "Not so nice memo from Malacanang"... I guess those who supported Cory should look beyond the underachever son if they want her favorable legacy to remain among the filipinos.

News5 Everywhere - JUICO, BINIGYAN NG 'NOT SO NICE MEMO' NG PALASYO NANG 'DI PAGBIGYAN SI MAR?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Power play,lumalabas na tunay na kulay,sabi nga ni erap,weder weder lang yan:****:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345