New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 1981 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    He's a good mayor but he's not presidntiable.

Iba talaga running a provincial city compare to running a country.

Effective talaga style niya pang mayor. Pero Hinde uubra ganyang as president.

Saka bakit galit na galit mga fans? Sabi ko pag si binay and duterte lang pagpipilian, I'll pick binay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fireice2 View Post
    Roxas? Binay? Poe? Santiago?
    watch out for the debates among these contenders

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    asan ba yung pocket radio ko... used it for the live feed of the impeachment proceedings..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hinde ba sasali si duterte sa mga debates?

Para malaman na Kung ano mga sagot niya sa wide range of questions. Hinde naka box lang sa peace and order.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    errr... singapore..?
    we can always look to other nation as inspiration but the bottomline is it has to begin from within us.

a leader can do so much in 6 years but the citizens can do more in our lifetime
    Last edited by kisshmet; November 28th, 2015 at 10:18 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hinde ba sasali si duterte sa mga debates?

Para malaman na Kung ano mga sagot niya sa wide range of questions. Hinde naka box lang sa peace and order.

dapat sumali sya kung talagang seryoso syang pamunuan ang mamamayang pilipino

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    He's a good mayor but he's not presidntiable.

Iba talaga running a provincial city compare to running a country.

Effective talaga style niya pang mayor. Pero Hinde uubra ganyang as president.

Saka bakit galit na galit mga fans? Sabi ko pag si binay and duterte lang pagpipilian, I'll pick binay.

I totally agree with your points about being a mayor is different from being a president BUT no candidate right now is WORSE than Binay. He will absolutely bring this country to hell and beyond. Its anyone BUT Binay for me. And anyone with half a brain who'll even consider Binay as our next President is a fool

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    errr... singapore..?
    Walang katapusang rebolusyon yan sa pinas. Mas gusto ng pinoy ang banana republic.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    we can always look to other nation as inspiration but the bottomline is it has to begin from within us.

a leader can do so much in 6 years but the citizens can do more in our lifetime
    i agree.
    ..problem is, we are a nation of crabs.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ooooppss! mukhang naglabasan bigla ang mga minions (read lovers or friends) ni digong.

makal lang mga agaw.

this thread is opened not for the purpose of mudslinging or spewing venom against each other (baka ma close pa tayo in no time). rather than engage in ad hominem and name calling, we debate on issues.

over all, shadow has made valid points and they are representation of what most people are thinking-- that digong possibly couldn't replicate what he did to his city to the entire country; that most of the things that come out of his mouth are words like "patay" or "patayin natin" indicating that he hasn't gotten over yet of what happened in Davao in 70s and the 80s and he might spread the culture of death of davao city to the country; that digong hasn't presented a clear economic agenda for the country.

now, digong wouldn't go anywhere in his campaign if he couldn't articulate on these things.

in his interview with maria ressa, one of the things he said was he'd put the country under dictatorship if he'd become the president. would that be good for us or it was just all blabber to catch attention?