New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Well, nothing is permanent in politics. Only interests.

Sana nanahimik na lang si Cory gustong makigulo sa pulitika ngayon pero wala namang alam (kasi manipulated siya ng mga taong nasa paligid niya noon saka puro family interest lamang ang nais niya). Ika nga joining the bandwagon para di makalimutan, nagmamarunong and you guessed it, her own(baka family nanaman) interests.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If there was "kamaganak inc" what is the difference between Cory and GMA? Or why does Cory have the right to say what is proper?

Isn't Cory inadvertently helping GMA out by giving failing credibility to the opposition?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    The difference is that the Filipino people didn't mind that Cory is doing it (maybe because of the post-People Power 1 fever). People didn't accuse her family that harsh unlike GMA. Kay GMA, sumikat yung pamilya niya di pa siya nakakaupo sa pwesto(Halatang malaki ang galit nila(mga tauhan ni Erap) sa kanya). Eh pero kung sila ang umupo, ganon din gagawin nila kaya nga galit eh (magnanakaw galit sa kapwang magnanakaw). Pero halos walang pinagkaiba, may interes rin sila.

She doesn't have the right to say anything (she screwed up also bigtime during her administration). Mas maganda kung tumahimik na lang siya at hindi sumama sa mga pulitiko ngayon. Halatang mga interes lang ang pakay eh(maghintay na lang kasi sila, puro people power na lang kasi nasa isip nila eh).

Sana but that is not the case. The public believe what she says even if she is not credible. They still believe that she is still the savior from PP1. And the opposition wanted that (having her to their side). Everyone against, they get to their side.

Ganyan ang pulitika, gagamitin lahat tapos pag-nakuha na gusto, iiwan ka na lang. Walang loyalty. Kaya nga ganito ngayon sa Pilipinas.(Kaya di na ko nanonood ng balita, same old-same old lang maririnig mo).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i think tita cory went on the street to rally for change to every president after her hehe from ramos, erap and now gma.

i really think she should just stayed home and try to get a grip of her own daughter :P

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryalien View Post
    i think tita cory went on the street to rally for change to every president after her hehe from ramos, erap and now gma.

i really think she should just stayed home and try to get a grip of her own daughter :P
    Amen to that

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    GMA and Cory are anti-thesis. One is good with economics but morally depraved, the other one is morally upright but really bad for the economy.

If I'm a student I'll probably be idealistic enough to choose Cory but if I'm an experience businessman I'll be practical enough to choose GMA.

As for Erap morally bankrupt na, bad economics pa. And with him on Cory's side the choice is not that hard to make.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Dati super GMA supporter to si Cory but right after nung patayan Hacienda Luisita sa magsasaka at ibinigay ni GMA yung mga lupa na para sa magsasaka na ayaw bigay ni Cory ay isa syang naging instant anti-GMA at mali daw mga ginagawa ni GMA sa goverment

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Being that desperate to allies herself and be photographed with a convicted plunderer is hypocrisy in its finest hour.
    Sa Goon Squad dapat itong picture na ito!!!!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok na tambalan yan. Cory at Erap. pagtumakbo sila sa 2010 ang isisigaw ng supporters nila ay Co-Rap! Co-Rap! Co-Rap! :D

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    ok na tambalan yan. Cory at Erap. pagtumakbo sila sa 2010 ang isisigaw ng supporters nila ay Co-Rap! Co-Rap! Co-Rap! :D

Pero sino si syon? Ahihihi!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Did Cory betray the spirit of Edsa of the 80s?