New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    [COLOR="#008080"]

Then I guess, you still studied bro,- pero with lesser effort compared to the rest of your batch...

Baka naman kasi nag-graduate ka ng college na Summa Cum Laude.....Engineering/Sciences ba bro? (UP/ADMU/DLSU)
    haha maybe you're right!

nah didnt even get dean's list but did get best undergrad thesis yes engineering in one of those you mentioned

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    The new system of SJCS will be Kinders 1 and 2 ( Prep 1 to 3 is now only 2 years). 6 years of grade school then 4 years of junior high and 2 years senior high.

That's the common mind set of a Judenite, lucky for me I took interest in the Chinese language especially Mandarin, hence I was able to study easily and able to express it through my own words.
    good for you! getting a chinese tutor now still crossed my mind, but then again, who will i converse with in mandarin...

iba talaga if you have someone to converse with everyday, makes learning easier. maybe when my wife agrees to enroll our son in st jude, sabay kami sa tutor haha!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    good for you! getting a chinese tutor now still crossed my mind, but then again, who will i converse with in mandarin...

iba talaga if you have someone to converse with everyday, makes learning easier. maybe when my wife agrees to enroll our son in st jude, sabay kami sa tutor haha!
    Lol, we're out of topic. In my case I don't have a daily conversation partner but since the tv channels now offer cable tv shows, I never failed to catch a Chinese show especially the news so as just to catch up on my Mandarin skills. Reading Chinese newspaper also helps. I must admit when I was still a Judenite I never paid much attention to Chinese but after graduating and going to Taiwan plus able to converse there with the locals made me realize that I have an advantage, hence I need to polish up my skills.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    haha maybe you're right!

nah didnt even get dean's list but did get best undergrad thesis yes engineering in one of those you mentioned
    Bro.,- Taft ba o QC?

Baka magkapareho pa tayo ng eskwela niyan....

E,- same college pa tayo... hahaha!...

BTT: Dapat,- kasama ang foreign language,- Chinese, French, German et al sa Kto12 program...

15.9K:apple:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Bro.,- Taft ba o QC?

Baka magkapareho pa tayo ng eskwela niyan....

E,- same college pa tayo... hahaha!...

BTT: Dapat,- kasama ang foreign language,- Chinese, French, German et al sa Kto12 program...

15.9K:apple:
    dun sa mahirap parking haha!

sorry OT na.

i was just arguing with my wife that it will be hard for colleges to reduce their years bec of k12

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    dun sa mahirap parking haha!

sorry OT na.

i was just arguing with my wife that it will be hard for colleges to reduce their years bec of k12
    So,- -- ---lite ka ba o -- ---lian na?.....

Pareho nga tayong naging residente ng Velasco Building.... Mahirap ang Engineering ha? Ano bang major mo?

BTT: Mahirap i-implement ang K to 12 sa mga High School Institutions na walang tie-up sa mga universities....

16.0K:dude:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005

So,- -- ---lite ka ba o -- ---lian na?.....

Pareho nga tayong naging residente ng Velasco Building.... Mahirap ang Engineering ha? Ano bang major mo?

BTT: Mahirap i-implement ang K to 12 sa mga High School Institutions na walang tie-up sa mga universities....

16.0K:dude:
    i graduated 04 haha. Industrial Eng. dumadami na building satin

going back to topic. according to my wife, they will reduce college years daw

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

That is the information that we have from a college instructor. But I guess to remain "world-class", they can only do it to the Arts courses.

Not with Engineering and the Sciences as it is our information that other countries have the same number of years as what we have now...

16.1K:nerves:

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
DepEd to start 'K+12' in June 2011