New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    April na bang implementation ng excise tax sa mga sasakyan?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    April na bang implementation ng excise tax sa mga sasakyan?
    Tuloy pa ba to? Planning to delay my purchase till July

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Doubt it.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

How prices of your favorite cars will go up with the new excise tax | Motoring, Business Features, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

After the death of the mining industry... this admin seems to be encouraging people to become OFWs.
    covered ba ng excise tax increase ang 2nd hand car market? OF NO, then does this mean that if i put a dp on an everest now then the tax takes effect on april this year, and i sell the car in May for a "300k discount" does it mean i make 600k in 2 months?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    covered ba ng excise tax increase ang 2nd hand car market? OF NO, then does this mean that if i put a dp on an everest now then the tax takes effect on april this year, and i sell the car in May for a "300k discount" does it mean i make 600k in 2 months?
    It really depends IF it will get approved. Many people are speculating but I haven't seen any concrete action on this. Usually it'll take several discussions in congress, although even that isn't certain since this admin likes railroading everything.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    The cars that are increasing in price are the Hot ones. Obvious na obvious na artificial increase perpetrated by car salesmen, car dealers and the car media outfits over an issue that is for Metro Manila only.

Why would the govt. tax the provinces where the roads are free from both pollution and congestion

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    rejected... by the DTI

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/motor...00013-20170317

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Will gray market / parallel import vehicles be affected by this new excise tax?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn View Post
    Will gray market / parallel import vehicles be affected by this new excise tax?
    Good times will be back.

Rationalization of import prices and the entry of "official" dealers has hurt some of them badly.

Mini, for example, sold for about a million pesos less than "gray market" imports did. A gray market secondhand Cooper S sold for the same money as a brand new Cooper S at the time. The Nissan GT-R is another case for official over gray.

-

Now official dealers, who have to report sales and who fill out their taxes properly, will be at a disadvantage. The gray market should experience an uptick in sales... especially those selling luxury cars.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415