New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    haneF!!! kakakulo ng dugo!

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/172250/u...igh-life-in-ny

Under house arrest, son of detained ex-AFP general living the high life in NY

SOPHIA M. DEDACE, GMANews.TV
    09/14/2009 | 12:02 PM

He may be on house arrest and his whole family may be facing plunder charges, but none of these could strip Timothy Mark Garcia off his Gucci jacket, Yves Saint Laurent boots, plush apartment, and lavish lifestyle.

Garcia, the son of detained former Armed Forces of the Philippines comptroller Maj. Gen. Carlos Garcia, is still living it up in New York as the publicist of the men’s line of designer Marc Jacobs.

In a September 11 blog entry on the US tabloid The Daily Beast, Peter Davis said the younger Garcia was clad in designer clothes "head-to-toe" during the interview.

The items Garcia wore include: a supple caramel leather Alessandro dell’Acqua jacket, Alexander McQueen jeans, a thin white LnA tee shirt and YSL boots. His wrists are adorned with a big Cartier gold and silver Tank watch, a Cartier Love bracelet, a white enamel Hermes bangle and a $1000 dollar large gold plated spiked Hermes cuff called the Collier de Chien.

Still, Garcia laments wearing an ankle bracelet the US government uses to monitor his movements on house arrest that "definitely dampers his glamorous lifestyle."

"It’s uncomfortable. It hurts when I run at the gym…I can’t even wear my knee high croc boots by Sergio Rossi for the fall. I had to make adjustments with my wardrobe," Davis quoted Garcia as saying.
    Last edited by claRkEnt; September 14th, 2009 at 02:23 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Court-martial finds Garcia guilty