New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    CBCP should give moral guidance, yun ang kulang sa simbahan.

walang maitutulong ang pag file ng petition kung ang simbahan hindi naman magtuturo sa mga katoliko ng alternative sa RH.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    If I know nanonood din ng **** ang gagong iyan. Virgin pa ba mga anak nila? Hehe.
    Actuallyl, that'd be the first question I'll ask of the petitioner if he appeared before the SC.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    If I know nanonood din ng **** ang gagong iyan. Virgin pa ba mga anak nila? Hehe.
    Kung kilala ng mga anak si Otep, there's a 83% chance na hindi na virgin.

LOL, i don't know how it is with others but in my case, the friends i had who we're overflowing with hormones (yung mga nag-wild pag nakalabas sa bahay) were those who had very conservative parents.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

LOL, i don't know how it is with others but in my case, the friends i had who we're overflowing with hormones (yung mga nag-wild pag nakalabas sa bahay) were those who had very conservative parents.
    Haha! You should've seen my male classmates from a very ultra-conservative university in Pasig. Mas wild. No amount of retreats, meditations or prayer circles could supress their hormones, especially after coming from an all-boys HS.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Haha! You should've seen my male classmates from a very ultra-conservative university in Pasig. Mas wild. No amount of retreats, meditations or prayer circles could supress their hormones, especially after coming from an all-boys HS.
    I tried going to confession at that "very ultra conservative university in Pasig" once... Kulang nalang ipa-misa ako ng pari for penance. :D

I had a neighbor whose family are hard-core members of the group connected with the"very ultra conservative university in Pasig". She looked very prim and proper indeed (went to an exclusive all-girls school). When i started working and got to meet the barkada of her ex-boyfriend in a random after work inuman, many years later and they learned I was her neighbor, the stories of what she was doing back in HS were just... :naughty2:
    Last edited by vinj; January 3rd, 2013 at 05:01 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pati anak na lalaki? o yun yung 17%?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I tried going to confession at that "very ultra conservative university in Pasig" once... Kulang nalang ipa-misa ako ng pari for penance. :D

I had a neighbor whose family are hard-core members of the group connected with the"very ultra conservative university in Pasig". She looked very prim and proper indeed (went to an exclusive all-girls school). When i started working and got to meet the barkada of her ex-boyfriend in a random after work inuman, many years later and they learned I was her neighbor, the stories of what she was doing back in HS were just... :naughty2:
    Naku! Nag-kumpisal ka dun? Madaling atakihin sa puso mga pari jan! They once saw me reading thru the pages of The Inquirer and it had some pictures of a model of Marie France (siyempre naka-bikini) and the priest hauled me off to confession! You're right. Marami rin sa gels a nasa loob ang kulo (ng dugo)Haha!

BTT:

Parang dinedma kayong lahat ni Boss Otep, ha?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    pati anak na lalaki? o yun yung 17%?
    LOL... pati lalaki, mapapa-hanga kay Otep

Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Naku! Nag-kumpisal ka dun? Madaling atakihin sa puso mga pari jan! They once saw me reading thru the pages of The Inquirer and it had some pictures of a model of Marie France (siyempre naka-bikini) and the priest hauled me off to confession! You're right. Marami rin sa gels a nasa loob ang kulo (ng dugo)Haha!

BTT:

Parang dinedma kayong lahat ni Boss Otep, ha?
    It was an experiment really. My Opus Dei friend goes there every week for confession (kaso lang, every week, pare-pareho lang naman yung mga kasalanan niya) and i tagged along one time just to size them up to the Jesuits when it comes to confession and the advice/penance they give.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Couple asks SC to declare RH law illegal