New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    To be honest, I don't recall if any of us are really pro-PNoy, or just willing to give him a chance after our candidates lost...
    Same same. I for one supported his good moves (IMHO of course) and has lambasted his bad moves.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Pro penot in the sense that respecting the will of the people and respecting the office
    Ah... then I'm not pro-Penot... because I think voters are idiots. At least they didn't give us Erap again... :hysterical:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky

Ah... then I'm not pro-Penot... because I think voters are idiots. At least they didn't give us Erap again... :hysterical:
    At least you're not a rabid anti Penot like the TS

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    sapul. kaya ang talagang problema e ang majority voters hehehhe

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    teka shadow di ka ba pro PNot? sige na umoo ka na nanakawin ko yung pictures sa GB5 pag umoo ka. pera ang sasabihin mo tall man ang nagbigay ha.:D

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    i dont really like president aquino , i but im ready to support him, its just that gordon or even manny villar could do better than him, gibo, on the other hand is great too but he is on a very unpopular side, but PNoy is OK, he'll do, let time decide rather than criticize him with "laughable" accusations like this

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11
    teka shadow di ka ba pro PNot? sige na umoo ka na nanakawin ko yung pictures sa GB5 pag umoo ka. pera ang sasabihin mo tall man ang nagbigay ha.:D
    Just like any sensible, educated tsikoters who are deemed pro Penot, I'm not gonna bitch like a woman raped about what life dealt me with...he may not be my first choice but what can I do the majority has spoken.

Wala naman akong pakinabang Kahit sino president eh, I survived erap and gma's presidency...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    tomcat the classmate? ano kaya ang tawag nya non kay pres., jerrymouse? para silang sina tom and jerry. hehe!

actually, I voted for Pnoy in 2010 elections? why? because he was the lesser evil among the top 2 candidates. yon nga ang sabi ng iba, kung wala si Pnoy, e di si erap naman sana ang pres. natin. parang bida sa pelikula, inapi at pinagkaisahan ng matatalinong villains at napatalsik na sa pwesto, nakulong pa. kaya nong makalaya, babalik sana sa pwesto. hehe!

but my original choice was gibo teodoro, but i knew that he will not won, so I did not waste my vote to a sure losser candidate as what i did before to Jovito Salonga and Raul Rocco.

I agree with shadow, like him or maybe most of us here in tsikot, I am not that much affected kahit sino ang maging presidente.

but I really hate the way P-Noy accused/attacs CJ in public/media. His acts and words are very unprofessional. And it seems like he's getting obssessed with CJ and GMA. Halos yon lang parati ang laman ng balita about him, isabay na rin natin yong date nila ni Grace Lee. Pero mukhang tumaas ata ang tax collections ng BIR and Customs? And active din ang COA in investigating/auditing the accountable gov't officers.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by galant E SS View Post
    tomcat the classmate? ano kaya ang tawag nya non kay pres., jerrymouse? para silang sina tom and jerry. hehe!

actually, I voted for Pnoy in 2010 elections? why? because he was the lesser evil among the top 2 candidates. yon nga ang sabi ng iba, kung wala si Pnoy, e di si erap naman sana ang pres. natin. parang bida sa pelikula, inapi at pinagkaisahan ng matatalinong villains at napatalsik na sa pwesto, nakulong pa. kaya nong makalaya, babalik sana sa pwesto. hehe!

but my original choice was gibo teodoro, but i knew that he will not won, so I did not waste my vote to a sure losser candidate as what i did before to Jovito Salonga and Raul Rocco.

I agree with shadow, like him or maybe most of us here in tsikot, I am not that much affected kahit sino ang maging presidente.

but I really hate the way P-Noy accused/attacs CJ in public/media. His acts and words are very unprofessional. And it seems like he's getting obssessed with CJ and GMA. Halos yon lang parati ang laman ng balita about him, isabay na rin natin yong date nila ni Grace Lee. Pero mukhang tumaas ata ang tax collections ng BIR and Customs? And active din ang COA in investigating/auditing the accountable gov't officers.
    ang pagtaas ng tax collections ng bIR ay di senyales ng magandang pamamalakad. sa tagal ko na sa pagnenegosyo, nakita ko na mga style nila how to raise collections. yun pa rin naman ang mga tao. boss lang ang pinapalitan. at yung boss e ang aim pa rin is to raise collections no matter what kasi yun din ang gusto mangyari nung boss nya. no leng term planning kasi mabilis magpalit ng direksyon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234