New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    there goes the "sarsuela"... eto na ang implementation ng CURFEW...

I'll predict that another bombing to happen... this time merun na naman "bigger" politico siguro ang "muntik" na madadamay.... enough to possible consider a discussion on the possible implementation of martial rule.... tsk tsk tsk
    Trillanes & Co. had unwittingly joined in the conspiracy to bring back martial law with their foolish antics yesterday. Gumawa sila ng napakalaking butas para magdeclare yung nasa Palasyo ng martial law.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ exactly!

hay.... sayang ang talino nila... hindi ginagamit ang utak ng tama.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ano ba ang provisions ng martial law ngayon?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if GMA declares martial law, it's the start of her end just like what happened to marcos....so i'm 99% confident that GMA wouldn't do that because she knew what would happend to her later if she'll declare martial law
    Last edited by explorer; December 5th, 2007 at 05:21 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    kung ako kay GMA, i will declare martial law on the last year of my term then opposition-cleansing [ala Kosovo] then sabay lipad doon sa carribean island na nabili ko na baboo...joke lang po ha?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    At this point, GMA doesn't have to declare martial law.

This last issue, with Trillanes, she didn't bother with any corny proclamations... she issued a curfew order, quick as a whip... CRACK!

Who needs Martial Law when you can issue unconstitutional orders (the curfew is only enforcable under Martial Law...) without any opposition or consequences for your actions?

Before anyone says: "That's for security reasons...", I would like to say: several coup d'etats, people powers and over two decades, and no one has had to declare a curfew... not even with armed soldiers slugging it out in Makati.

But, as usual, the petty idiocies of Trillanes and ABS-CBN are covering up the real issue... does anybody have the guts to make Ate Glo answer for her abuse of power?
    Last edited by niky; December 6th, 2007 at 04:57 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    ...Who needs Martial Law when you can issue unconstitutional orders (the curfew is only enforcable under Martial Law...) without any opposition or consequences for your actions?...
    Honga, na-restrict nocturnal activities ko. :swear:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Conspiracy kaya ito to Martial Law declaration?