New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    nak ng baboy....dahil lang sa pancit naging issue na...ano ba gusto ni tongresswoman? ... stupid publicity...OA...buset!!!

Sabi ko nga, dati di kilala yan. Ngayon, nationwide kilala na. Sikat na siya.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I think it is her responsibility to make sure that what she is eating is pork free...if she is really a DEVOTED MUSLIM. Does this restaurant is a certified HALAL RESTAURANT or has a signage of NO PORK NO LARD? If not then she already took the risk. My wife has a Muslim office mate (a converted muslim actually) and would you believe that she brings her own cooking ware sets & utensils when going to Philippines...(kasi daw yung mga pinaglulutuan sa kanila e napaglutuan na ng pork at may lard na).

It is not what you eat or how many times you pray at all....as long as you do not harm others and doing good without expecting anything in return, then you already fulfill your duty as human being.

Just asking...nakakain na kaya si madam congresswoman sa mcdo o jollibee?
    Di kasi certified HALAL food chain ito sa Pinas e.....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie View Post
    Orly???

:fly:

Edit no permission = copycat <== now that's a wannabe do you get it now???

Edit2 funny as your house burning down <==== sarcasm do you get it now???

Edit3 :screwloose: <== cant say it better than that

permission? your in a public board, wannabe? yeah who wants to copy a "gayish" post like yours..geez with all the flying smileys all the time...ma'am...

funny as your mother dying....now I get it...hehehhe

sorry mods, this will be my last reply to this muslim wannabe, muslim protector, gay member member...

goodbye...ma'am junkie

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    peace and let's eat crispy pata with iced cold beer.......

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Naku sabi ko na nga ba......easy lang tayo.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    to end these piece of pork, forgive=)

the God i know forgives sinners like me, if it a sin to eat pork then ask forgiveness from God, then after the pardon, go back to being muslim=p

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mura siguro ang pork sa south! sana donate na lang nila sa kin! papa-lechon ako araw-araw!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Pag malapit na election, good man or bad is still a publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    mura siguro ang pork sa south! sana donate na lang nila sa kin! papa-lechon ako araw-araw!
    hindi rin siguro, baka nga mahal pa kasi bihira ang me alaga ng baboy.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    siguro si SADAM napakain rin ng pork ni BUSH nung dati kaya siya naging TERRORISTA.

i-pitty the (over) reactions of extreme islam followers sa mga ganyan incidences ...instead of behaving like educated people...they start behaving like terrorist.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    permission? your in a public board, wannabe? yeah who wants to copy a "gayish" post like yours..geez with all the flying smileys all the time...ma'am...

funny as your mother dying....now I get it...hehehhe

sorry mods, this will be my last reply to this muslim wannabe, muslim protector, gay member member...

goodbye...ma'am junkie

Bwahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahha hhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhaha hhahahhahahaha

:fly:

Edit bwahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahhahhahahhahahahhaha hahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahhahhahahhaha hhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhahhahah

Edit2bwahahhahhahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahah hahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahah hahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhhhahahhahahaha hha

Edit3 :screwloose: +++++++++++++

Edit4 :hysterical:

Congresswoman, nanampal!