New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie View Post
    Maybe she was allergic to pork.....

:fly:

Edit I wish all stupid catholic would just go back to rome......
    *acts stupid* Hey, why not... actually never been there, but it'll be closer to the F1 races!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    [SIZE="5"]KSP.....Kulang Sa Pork.... [/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if they are really that particular on what they eat they should asked the food attendant everytime before they eat, i believe that the food served was not just for the congresswoman, but its for everybody dining, it is the duty of the person partaking the meal to ask its content,even if their caterer is the usual caterer.

when i am with the tzu chu group, they are all vegetarian, but they always request that their food be of all vegetables, and should not contain garlic, onion, celery ( and two more as well)

i respect the religion of the congresswoman, if in their heaven pork is sacred however, she is not the only living creature existing so, in a bigger heaven pork is allowed to be eaten, and she should respect that as well.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    *acts stupid* Hey, why not... actually never been there, but it'll be closer to the F1 races!

Real christian only goes to church on sunday....... :rofl01:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    [SIZE="5"]KSP.....Kulang Sa Pork.... [/SIZE]

Naku......patay ka kay GJ.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ganyan lang talaga basta malapit na ang election lalo na sa mga walang ginawa kaya nagpaparamdam....Buset!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    if they are really that particular on what they eat they should asked the food attendant everytime before they eat, i believe that the food served was not just for the congresswoman, but its for everybody dining, it is the duty of the person partaking the meal to ask its content,even if their caterer is the usual caterer.

when i am with the tzu chu group, they are all vegetarian, but they always request that their food be of all vegetables, and should not contain garlic, onion, celery ( and two more as well)

i respect the religion of the congresswoman, if in their heaven pork is sacred however, she is not the only living creature existing so, in a bigger heaven pork is allowed to be eaten, and she should respect that as well.

She did ask the food server and was told there was no pork in the noodle dish <<<<<======= you missed that line.

:fly:

Edit when and where did she say nobody else could eat pork???

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Naku......patay ka kay GJ.

why???? :spider:

It's true I love bbq pork........

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    [SIZE="5"]KSP...Kulang Sa Pancit...[/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    With rice????