New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pork is a no-no with muslims. We have to understand that. Para bang napakalaking kasalanan nyan pag nakakain sila nyan. Dapat din kasi, sinigurado na nu'ng food attendant na wala talagang halong pork yung pansit nila.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    They should also take into consideration na nasa isang bansa sila na 90% are christians. Kung gusto nila magpaka-muslim talaga, Middle East sila pumunta at tumira.

It is her duty to make sure na walang pork, not the attendant's. Attendant nga eh, taga attend/serve. If she was using her brain, she could have asked the cook or the chef about the ingridients since yun yung nagluto and would have given accurate info.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Eto na, lumabas na sa diyaryo.........

Muslim Lawmaker Rages After Being Served Pork

A Muslim lawmaker on Monday night raged at a catering crewmember of a Chinese restaurant for serving her food with pork.

Rep. Faysah Dumarpa of Lanao del Sur reportedly slapped the crewmember, Virginia Fernando Altamirano, and held a bread knife at her.

Altamirano, 36, has filed a complaint against Dumarpa with the Quezon City police.

“It is forbidden in Islam for a believer to eat pork or its derivatives. To do so is a grievous sin. An intentional consumption of such meat would hinder me from gaining entrance to paradise. Beyond dietary concerns, this is a matter of faith,” Dumarpa said in a letter to Ramon Sy, head of the Shangri-La Finest Chinese Cuisine, which caters for congressmen during sessions at the South Lounge in the House of Representatives.

Dumarpa said she “felt betrayed” and “grossly insulted” by being served food containing pork. “I assumed your [catering] crew purposely caused that by intentional concealment of the fact herein set forth. If it was not at all intentional, then there must have been gross negligence on their part.”

Dumarpa even demanded that Sy fire the crewmen, and that only halal foods be made available in the South Lounge.

Another Muslim legislator, Anak Mindanao party-list Rep. Mujiv Hataman, said the House leadership should take responsibility for the gaffe. “This indicates lack of religious and cultural sensitivity even within the House of Representatives itself,” Hataman said in a text message.

To prevent a repetition of the incident, Hataman suggested that the House consider putting up a separate lounge for Muslim legislators and visitors of Congress.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Pork is a no-no with muslims. We have to understand that. Para bang napakalaking kasalanan nyan pag nakakain sila nyan. Dapat din kasi, sinigurado na nu'ng food attendant na wala talagang halong pork yung pansit nila.
    Yes. But I also don't believe in hurting other people for religion's sake. Parang kabaligtaran naman ata ng tintuturo ng religion iyon diba?

You can call Jesus gay in front of me all day and hindi naman kita sasaktan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Eto na, lumabas na sa diyaryo.........

To prevent a repetition of the incident, Hataman suggested that the House consider putting up a separate lounge for Muslim legislators and visitors of Congress.

etong patawa. pag ginawa yan, ang irereklamo naman nila eh ala colored and white C.Rs sa Amerika noon 50's and 60's.

i just dont really get it. takot sya na hindi maka-gain ng entrance sa paradise by eating pork, pero nambugbog at nampahiya sa mas maliit sa kanya. I suppose that is ok???

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MOB29 View Post
    e di ano pa, pang bababoy...literally :hysterical:

hahahaha

i was thinking of food poisoning earlier ...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i just dont really get it. takot sya na hindi maka-gain ng entrance sa paradise by eating pork, pero nambugbog at nampahiya sa mas maliit sa kanya. I suppose that is ok???
    No wonder our Muslim brothers and sisters are getting such a bad rap. Congresswoman pa lang nila a-hole na, eh.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    granted na may mali yung kinainan niya, it is not grounds to act the way she did.

dapat sa kanya matanggal din sa pwesto. leche.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Banal na aso, santong kabayo and religious extremist combined!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Another example of banal na aso, santong kabayo.

sakto talaga sa kanya e2.

lets say mali nga na nakakain sya ng pork galing sa pansit, pero it is not grounds para gawin nya yun, congresswoman pa naman sya....

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Congresswoman, nanampal!